Thomas McGaughey (Another Idzik disaster)

RSJ

There was never a clear signal of who hired the ST coach so I'm not sure why you are turning this into a Rex thread. This is about the terrible ST coach and the fact that him and the personnel on ST is a disaster. Where do most of the ST players come from genius?

This thread is garbage. I'm just saying blame the right people for the right things. There's enough misinformation from the media and the team.

You also suggested Geno and Idzik though so maybe we should rethink this? lol

I didn't suggest them. They were guys I said, "we should bring them in". They are guys that after their first year, I said "I'm rooting for them to be the guys". 

Again, you don't have your facts straight. Again, if hoping that the new QB and GM we brought in a year ago would be good is something you think I should feel bad about, you're wrong. It's human nature to hope they'd be good. I hoped that Rex would be good, but I also didn't make believe he was as it became obvious... even as early as his first year. 

Are you this bent that I expected you to have your facts straight? Seems pretty idiotic.

Parcells had Leon Johnson throw a pass in a tight game that we needed to win. On the road.

Having a RB and or WR throw a pass isn't a terrible play, every team does it once in a while and it often works....In fact I wouldn't even mind a kick return trick play - I'm talking about the idiocy of having a guy laying down in the end zone in a juvenile attempt to trick them.

Having a RB and or WR throw a pass isn't a terrible play, every team does it once in a while and it often works....In fact I wouldn't even mind a kick return trick play - I'm talking about the idiocy of having a guy laying down in the end zone in a juvenile attempt to trick them.

It's a guy wearing green, laying on a green field.

Whooped 'em again, Josie.

even if Saban was the answer (he's not), he makes 7 mil a season (with a 15 mil signing bonus) and it's extended out for like 8 years. there's no owner in the league who could woo him away from Bama. The amount of money it would take for him to leave would truly be mind boggling.

EDIT: they are also paying for his house, on the side .

http://deadspin.com/alabama-boosters-are-paying-for-nick-sabans-house-1651260528

Archived