Which QB should the Jets draft in 2015? (Poll Added)

tommyspinelli

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who should they Draft?

• Marcus Mariota
    • Jameis Winston
    • Connor Cook
    • Brett Hundley
    • Other
    • Sign a Free Agent/Trade for QB
    • Mike Vick

Mariota's the only QB in this class worth drafting high - he's a rich man's Kaepernick if properly developed.

Winston is a perp and would be a disaster of unimaginable proportions in the NYC media spotlight.

And I don't know what the people high on Cook see in him, but whatever it is I sure as hell don't see it.

Watching Mariota constantly step up into the pocket is nice to watch as well as his incredible footwok and arm strength. This guy has it all and in no way should we pass on this guy if we have the shot. As a matter of fact we should move up to get him if we don't tank the rest of the season 

Mariota's the only QB in this class worth drafting high - he's a rich man's Kaepernick if properly developed.

Winston is a perp and would be a disaster of unimaginable proportions in the NYC media spotlight.

And I don't know what the people high on Cook see in him, but whatever it is I sure as hell don't see it.

Jets + Developing QB = :rl:

I think the Ducks would put 40 up on the Jets

And what about the second half?

Watching Mariota constantly step up into the pocket is nice to watch as well as his incredible footwok and arm strength. This guy has it all and in no way should we pass on this guy if we have the shot. As a matter of fact we should move up to get him if we don't tank the rest of the season

Better chance idzik delivers the next Gettysburg Address than him making such a bold draft day move

Archived