John Idzik Ripped On Air

MatthewPLP

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have said this before, JETS fans who go to listen to Francesa must enjoy self flagellation.

From what i have heard he is anti-JETS and these are great times for anti-JETS commentators.

So this dud on radio can go eff himself!

You saying he is not right? I dont think you could dispute anything he said.. spot on..

"Orton completed only ten passes, FOR NINE THOUSAND YARDS!" ..  LOLOL

"Watkins only caught 3 passes, FOR A HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN YARDS!!"

"You know how long it takes a Jets receiver to get 157 yards?! 3 YEARS!"

I'm surprised the Bills weren't eating hotdogs and drinking beer on the sidelines..

I laughed out loud a few times watching that. I did the same thing this weekend during the game. I think the Jets have finally broke me as a fan. I never understood the saying "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed" until this season but I don't care if they win another game right now.

I laughed out loud a few times watching that, I did the same thing this weekend during the game. I think the Jets have finally broke me as a fan. I never understood the saying "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed" until this season but I don't care if they win another game right now.

Well said. I second this.

I laughed out loud a few times watching that, I did the same thing this weekend during the game. I think the Jets have finally broke me as a fan. I never understood the saying "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed" until this season but I don't care if they win another game right now.

Haha..me too..almost spit out my beer

You saying he is not right? I dont think you could dispute anything he said.. spot on..

"Orton completed only ten passes, FOR NINE THOUSAND YARDS!" ..  LOLOL

"Watkins only caught 3 passes, FOR A HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN YARDS!!"

"You know how long it takes a Jets receiver to get 157 yards?! 3 YEARS!"

I'm surprised the Bills weren't eating hotdogs and drinking beer in the sidelines..

:face:

That's what you got from my post. Wow.

Anyone that watches the Jets..Fan, or not knows this is true. At least I'm one fan that can laugh about it and admit it's true.

No, sorry, I don't feel like I experienced any self flagellation...LOL... Just got some good laughs and agreed with what was said..

I have said this before, JETS fans who go to listen to Francesa must enjoy self flagellation.

From what i have heard he is anti-JETS and these are great times for anti-JETS commentators.

So this dud on radio can go eff himself!

No we got from your post that you are an ostrich fan that hates hearing the truth about the horrible dogsh*t team we all root for. And thats fine, if you dont like the negativity no one says you have to watch or listen to it. But to call a guy who is pissed the jets stink this bad--as any jets fan should be--a dud that should eff himself is hilarious. You know who is a dud who should eff himself? Geno, rex, idzik, woody and several others. They are a total disgrace and it doesnt make you less of a fan to be totally disgusted and pissed that our team is a national joke. When your kid does something awful arent you pissed and disappointed? Does that mean you love them less? No! It means you frickin care, man.

No we got from your post that you are an ostrich fan that hates hearing the truth about the horrible dogsh*t team we all root for. And thats fine, if you dont like the negativity no one says you have to watch or listen to it. But to call a guy who is pissed the jets stink this bad--as any jets fan should be--a dud that should eff himself is hilarious. You know who is a dud who should eff himself? Geno, rex, idzik, woody and several others. They are a total disgrace and it doesnt make you less of a fan to be totally disgusted and pissed that our team is a national joke. When your kid does something awful arent you pissed and disappointed? Does that mean you love them less? No! It means you frickin care, man.

I guess he is the fan Idzik is hoping to pull the wool over the eyes with comments about how good the players, coaches and front office is... 1-7 good...

I guess he is the fan Idzik is hoping to pull the wool over the eyes with comments about how good the players, coaches and front office is... 1-7 good...

Its funny because obviously she is capable of being angry. But why angry at francesca rather than the group of losers that created this disaster? How many turnovers did he have against buffalo? Did he just conduct one of the worst drafts in nfl history? Did he need a consulting firm to hire a bean counter who has no idea what a real football player looks like off the pages of a contract? Did he take 8 weeks too long like our moron HC to figure out what every non homer knew since the summer, that geno is a dunce who probably cant spell "NFL"? Maybe thats why these guys love rex so much, he is the biggest ostrich fan of them all.

Did I expose your love for self flagellation Francesa ?

31266891.jpg

WFAN was carrying the press conference and Mike Francesa was laughing a lot at what Incompetent Idzik was saying. Such a bore John Idzik is as a general manager.

Hopefully the owner sends this general manager clown out the door and into the unemployment line. This is not Rex Ryans fault. Idzik is theee worst general manager in the league today. Cheapness is a Sense according to George Costanza and John Idzik has that cheapness sense. 22 million under the cap and he has done nothing. Time for Idzik to go to another organization and ruin things somewhere else.

Anyone that watches the Jets..Fan, or not knows this is true. At least I'm one fan that can laugh about it and admit it's true.

No, sorry, I don't feel like I experienced any self flagellation...LOL... Just got some good laughs and agreed with what was said..

There have been people in the media that have been criticizing the JETS for 45 years and they have all been right. So do i need another used up dildo telling me how bad the JETS are. Period.

There have been people in the media that have been criticizing the JETS for 45 years and they have all been right. So do i need another used up dildo telling me how bad the JETS are. Period.

Basically you are hating on the guy telling you that he saw your babysitter beating your kids. Classic kill the messanger.

Idzik, woody, rex, geno et al are destroying the thing you claim to love--the jets. Why are you defending sny of them?

Basically you are hating on the guy telling you that he saw your babysitter beating your kids. Classic kill the messanger.

Idzik, woody, rex, geno et al are destroying the thing you claim to love--the jets. Why are you defending sny of them?

Who is saying I am defending them. My comment was about the used up dildo and nothing to do with people in the JETS organization. If you cannot comprehend that's not my problem.

I now have respect for Francesa. Only Idziot could do that.  I absolutely loathe that loud mouth BUT he put Idziot, Rex and the whole Jet organization on their proverbial azzzes.

And for that rant, he should be applauded.  He was so upset I thought he was going to break the mike....and he's not even a Jet fan.  Leon Hess took the bull by the horns after the '96 horror show and hired Parcells.  Woody, you spineless Pelican, need to do the same thing and hire a guy like Harbaugh and straighten out this disaster.    

I now have respect for Francesa. Only Idziot could do that. I absolutely loathe that loud mouth BUT he put Idziot, Rex and the whole Jet organization on their proverbial azzzes.

And for that rant, he should be applauded. He was so upset I thought he was going to break the mike....and he's not even a Jet fan. Leon Hess took the bull by the horns after the '96 horror show and hired Parcells. Woody, you spineless Pelican, need to do the same thing and hire a guy like Harbaugh and straighten out this disaster.

Most jets fans cant stand the guy and usually i am in that camp but man is saying what needs to be said. This team is a disgrace, run by the biggest collection of morons gathered in one place since... Well hell there is no precedent that i can think of. They stuck with a qb who is quite possibly the dumbest player to ever lace them up, which is saying something, and makes eli manning look downright enthusiastic by comparison. Geno is an idiot entitled kid who honestly does not care at all whether he wins or loses because there is no shortage of people to blame in that walnut ganglion he calls a brain. Geno is a total and epic disaster, and the mistake of drafting him couldve been forgiven since he wasnt a first rounder, had idziot brought in someone that he was actually willing to play before geno embarassed himself and his team beyond all possible hope of repair. Geno and idziot are making otherwise very reasonable fans wish there was a way to take tanny and sanchez's heads off the spikes we put them on and glue them back to their bodies and bring them back. Think about that. I rest my case.

Most jets fans cant stand the guy and usually i am in that camp but man is saying what needs to be said. This team is a disgrace, run by the biggest collection of morons gathered in one place since... Well hell there is no precedent that i can think of. They stuck with a qb who is quite possibly the dumbest player to ever lace them up, which is saying something, and makes eli manning look downright enthusiastic by comparison. Geno is an idiot entitled kid who honestly does not care at all whether he wins or loses because there is no shortage of people to blame in that walnut ganglion he calls a brain. Geno is a total and epic disaster, and the mistake of drafting him couldve been forgiven since he wasnt a first rounder, had idziot brought in someone that he was actually willing to play before geno embarassed himself and his team beyond all possible hope of repair. Geno and idziot are making otherwise very reasonable fans wish there was a way to take tanny and sanchez's heads off the spikes we put them on and glue them back to their bodies and bring them back. Think about that. I rest my case.

I want full patent on the coin phrase IDZIOT. It was I who created it and its nice to see it spreading like wildfire.   :)

What's really mind boggling is how a guy as well spoken as Idziot is, can pick and put his trust in a bird brain, spineless piece of sh*t, spoiled, self-imposed, egomaniacal, pretentious,

self-entitled, delusional, non-talented moron like Geno Smith (did I miss anything?).  Intelligence is overrated and you Mr. Idziot are proof of that.  

I now have respect for Francesa. Only Idziot could do that.  I absolutely loathe that loud mouth BUT he put Idziot, Rex and the whole Jet organization on their proverbial azzzes.

And for that rant, he should be applauded.  He was so upset I thought he was going to break the mike....and he's not even a Jet fan.  Leon Hess took the bull by the horns after the '96 horror show and hired Parcells.  Woody, you spineless Pelican, need to do the same thing and hire a guy like Harbaugh and straighten out this disaster.    

True that. there were a few times I coulda swore he was a Jets fan.

I want full patent on the coin phrase IDZIOT. It was I who created it and its nice to see it spreading like wildfire. :)

What's really mind boggling is how a guy as well spoken as Idziot is, can pick and put his trust in a bird brain, spineless piece of sh*t, spoiled, self-imposed, egomaniacal, pretentious,

self-entitled, delusional, non-talented moron like Geno Smith (did I miss anything?). Intelligence is overrated and you Mr. Idziot are proof of that.

A genius invention to be sure. Idzik drafted geno because he cant stand to pass up a bargain. He thought he was getting a guy who was a projected first rounder just a few months ago which made him a "deal." Idzik is the guy who always buys a stock at the worst time thinking "it was triple the price last month, what a steal!" while ignoring the fact that the company's executives are all under indictment and the company's only product is under a nationwide recall for chopping peoples' dicks off.

A genius invention to be sure. Idzik drafted geno because he cant stand to pass up a bargain. He thought he was getting a guy who was a projected first rounder just a few months ago which made him a "deal." Idzik is the guy who always buys a stock at the worst time thinking "it was triple the price last month, what a steal!" while ignoring the fact that the company's executives are all under indictment and the company's only product is under a nationwide recall for chopping peoples' dicks off.

LOL spot on... just like his potential coup with Harvin...

Yep, ole Idziot pulled a fast one on his old team...

Yeah and to think i traded brees for harvin in my fantasy league an hour before this trade was announced. After purposefully avoiding jets players for years. FML.

It was proven Harvin is NOT a WR. He is a slot receiver/scat back/kickoff returner.  He was jettisoned out of Minnesota, and even Pete Carrol, who adored him, got rid of his azz.  

So here we have Vick $5 million, Johnson $5 million and Harvin $5 million for half a season.  $15 million wasted.  Meanwhile, Desean Jackson is making db's cry all over the league.   

Archived