The Game - Official Denver vs NE thread

PatriotReign37

Again, it's called situational coaching.

The Pats Oline does the best job clutching and grabbing. But they keep their arms and hands into their bodies.

When someone extends their arms and holds, they get flagged for it.

Yeah, I'm not sure why you are telling me this like I don't know or am contesting it. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady >>> Manning

Biggest difference now between the 2 QB's is arm strength.

Manning's ball fluttered all night long and the majority of throws into the wind were absolute ducks.

Brady's best two passes of the night was the TD pass to Edelman and the one LaFell dropped in the end zone.

Both of those passes were into the wind, tight spirals and had rocket-like velocity.

Manning's ball fluttered all night long and the majority of throws into the wind were absolute ducks.

Brady's best two passes of the night was the TD pass to Edelman and the one LaFell dropped in the end zone.

Both of those passes were into the wind, tight spirals and had rocket-like velocity.

Brady spins it so much better than Manning.  It makes it easier to pass in bad conditions, which historically, Peyton has struggled in.  Back in the day, if he ever had to leave the dome in the playoffs, it was bad news for the Colts.  He's been fortunate that they havent had bad conditions in the playoffs in Denver thus far.

Did they make you feel funny in the bathing suit area?

Patriots played well.  No doubt, but this game means nothing, much like last year's regular season Patriots win.  No one is going to give a oven baked $hit if th Patriots lose to Denver in the playoffs.

Hard to see that happening if the Pats stay injury free. Gronk alone makes a huge difference. Last year Brady had nobody other than Edelman to rely on.

Hard to see that happening if the Pats stay injury free. Gronk alone makes a huge difference. Last year Brady had nobody other than Edelman to rely on.

No doubt.

In the all things being equal world, the Patriots were thebetter team and deserved to win, but the Patriots ar enot 22 points better than the Broncos.

Chances are Edelman is not returning another TD.  Manning is probably not going to throw two picks on similar patterns.  And I am pretty sure he is going to get Julius Thomas more involved.

Again, I think it is a great win for the Patriost and I feel better about them going forward.  I am not saying they are a lock for the Superbowl much less a title. 

No doubt.

In the all things being equal world, the Patriots were thebetter team and deserved to win, but the Patriots ar enot 22 points better than the Broncos.

Chances are Edelman is not returning another TD.  Manning is probably not going to throw two picks on similar patterns.  And I am pretty sure he is going to get Julius Thomas more involved.

Again, I think it is a great win for the Patriost and I feel better about them going forward.  I am not saying they are a lock for the Superbowl much less a title. 

i never said anything about the Pats being a lock for the SB. Neither of them are. Denver doesn't have a run game, NE aren't much better (although i like Gray) and they will miss Chandler Jones. Can't win in the playoffs without a pass rush and a run game. All things equal, i'd take NE over them anywhere.

I picked the Chargers to win the AFC (yeah, i know they sh*t the bed yesterday). Bengals are a solid all-round team but i have no faith in Dalton.

i never said anything about the Pats being a lock for the SB. Neither of them are. Denver doesn't have a run game, NE aren't much better (although i like Gray) and they will miss Chandler Jones. Can't win in the playoffs without a pass rush and a run game. All things equal, i'd take NE over them anywhere.

I picked the Chargers to win the AFC (yeah, i know they sh*t the bed yesterday). Bengals are a solid all-round team but i have no faith in Dalton.

Chargers are still a very good football team. They just hit rock bottom yesterday like the Pats did against KC.

Chargers will be there in the end.

Chargers are still a very good football team. They just hit rock bottom yesterday like the Pats did against KC.

Chargers will be there in the end.

Like the college playoffs this year, I do not see a cut and dry favorite like last year with Seattle. 

I am reluctant to put Arizona there with Carlson Plamer.

It is going to be wide open this January/February.

Agree w you and PatsFansTX although I don't see the Chargers taking the AFC..i just don't trust them as being "that good"

But C.jones is coming back in a few weeks. He is only out for a month which he missed 2 games already.

I should have mentioned Indy as a contender to win the AFC.

Andrew Luck is playing out of his mind, he is just as good as Rodgers or Peyton Manning.

And about 10 times tougher.  Luck is constantly getting blasted and still makes the throws.  Like Rothie, Luck is a huge mountain man.

Archived