Simms Signed from PS; Walls out

jetsrule128

This is what I'm hoping, we give Simms a run makes the rest of the way worth watching.

We can only hope.  I have no interest in Vick.  Like to see Simms get some playing time this week, then start next week with a weeks prep.

See what happens

Aldous Huxley was born in Godalming, Surrey, England, in 1894. He was the third son of the writer and schoolmaster Leonard Huxley and his first wife, Julia Arnold

He became deeply concerned that humans might become subjugated through the sophisticated use of mass marketing, or pharmacological innovation. Coincidence??

@nyjets: We have signed QB Matt Simms from the practice squad and released WR Chris Owusu.

@nyjets: We have downgraded CB Darrin Walls to out (calf/knee) for Sunday’s game. He will not travel.

Our starting corners are... uh... I can't even think of two names. I've got Kyle Wilson and he'll be #3. Who is ahead of him: Antonio Allen and some guy we signed this week? Laughable, Idzik.

Our starting corners are... uh... I can't even think of two names. I've got Kyle Wilson and he'll be #3. Who is ahead of him: Antonio Allen and some guy we signed this week? Laughable, Idzik.

Exactly Idzik sucks and doesn't address the teams needs in the off season and especially not now.

Coples spoting in at at one corner, Allen starting at the other. It's so WTF you gotta start laughing. What a mess.

Is that satire or has that actually been mentioned-Coples at corner?  I mean, going from safety to corner is a stretch, but they're both secondary positions.  Lineman to corner.......

Archived