Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schotty was terrible in the Steeler game. The turnover on downs at the GL was entirely on him and effectively ended the game(even with the safety) It was a total team loss, but the defense beginning the game embarrassing themselves set the tone for the entire game. You can't give up a 10 minute touchdown drive on the road and expect to win. The Jets were shellshocked after that.

I see a lot of grown men wasting a lot of personal time. It's ******* Mark Sanchez. Is this really what you'd like to be on your death bed being thankful that you dedicated this much time towards? There are more important things in life. Like Star Wars and The Avengers. And the new Ghostface album. And those Goose Island Bourbon County Beers from Black Friday which are beyond delicious.

Reveling in a Sanchez Lombardi-raising will be the most worthwhile use of my time on this earth.

Schotty was terrible in the Steeler game. The turnover on downs at the GL was entirely on him and effectively ended the game(even with the safety) It was a total team loss, but the defense beginning the game embarrassing themselves set the tone for the entire game. You can't give up a 10 minute touchdown drive on the road and expect to win. The Jets were shellshocked after that.

But, But , But we have REX????

I will be watching the Eagles this afternoon, and rooting for Mark.  I hope he wins, even though that will certainly be a challenge.

More power to him if does, and if he doesn't, so be it.

I most likely will NOT be watching the earlier Jets game, in its entirety, if at all, as I have better uses of my time on my day off, than wasting it watching a clown team play for a clown owner.

Once the dust settles next year, I may resume watching the Jets.

But what happens... happens, to that team:  it has nothing to do with me personally, and they don't ask my advice.  I certainly wont be coming to chat rooms and fan sites to offer golden pearls about which GM they should hire etc.  That is pretty much the owner's job or responsibility, unless he calls me, check in hand.  Not holding my breath for that.

All I want for the Jets (as a possible returning fan) is that they not be an embarrasment to the NFL at large and New York Sports Fans in particular, which they are at this moment -- at every possible level, and in every conceivable manner you can think of -- and that they put on the field or pitch a JV-level sport product that does not make us cringe.

The team I really root for and whose professionalism I respect as a winning sports organization is Real Madrid, which I have followed -- like the Jets -- since the 60s.  However Real Madrid is actually run by competent sports executives who know their sport inside out, while the Jets is mainly run by a group of incompetents under the direction of an inherited-money football failure.

Go Mark!

I'll be watching today and rooting for Mark too**

**to get benched for Barkley after he gets sacked seven times, throws two pick sixes and three other turnovers ALL in the first half

GO SEAHAWKS! ! show us the REAL Suckchez

Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith will both be successful QB's post Jets career. 

forget about Geno hes terrible but I see your point.

This team needs Mariota and Harbaugh with 44 mil in cap space next year no reason we cant give up some picks to land this QB. I would be willing to bet if we did that we would be in the playoffs if not next year the year after for sure.

Archived