Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

first pass --52 yrd bomb to malin

2nd pass--beautiful td to matthews

lol when are all these threads gonna get merged

sanchez finally has dem weapinz! (and a good coach, and a good owner, and a good fan base--kidding about that last one)

Look what Mark Sanchez can do with a little bit of help

By Steve SerbyNovember 3, 2014 | 10:30am

Look what Mark Sanchez can do with a little bit of help

Eagles can't stop raving about Mark Sanchez

They might be calling him Señor Savior in Philadelphia.

Mark Sanchez doesn’t have to worry about Tony Sparano sending Tim Tebow in to run the wildcat. He doesn’t have to worry about playing garbage time in the Snoopy Bowl. He doesn’t have to worry about throwing the ball to Stephen Hill. He doesn’t have to hear “Buttfumble” taunts from the stands.

There is, after all, a division title to win.

And he might have to win it for the Eagles.

Nick Foles went out with a broken collarbone Sunday and Señor Savior — the artist formerly known as Sanchize — saved the 6-2 Eagles in Houston.

Sanchez came off the bench in the second quarter to throw a pair of TD passes — one of the two interceptions was not his fault — and engineered a clutch 15-play, 80-yard, fourth-quarter TD drive that consumed more than eight minutes.

Sanchez sealed his own fate in New York with his 52 turnovers in his last two seasons as a Jet. But he will have a chance to state his case now. He didn’t get to throw the ball to Jeremy Maclin in New York. He didn’t get to hand off to LeSean McCoy. He didn’t play for a brilliant offensive head coach like Chip Kelly.

Rex Ryan might want to keep that tattoo. Sanchez will be in hot demand on the free-agent market after the season. Good for him.

All the rookie WRs the Jets don’t have

Yes, Jets GM John Idzik recently added a talented playmaker in Percy Harvin — too late for Rex Ryan, too late for Geno Smith, too late to save the season.

There was an abundance of wide receivers in the draft who could have helped the Jets, but Idzik drafted Jalen Saunders (already an ex-Jet) and Shaq Evans (on IR) in the fourth round and Quincy Enunwa (practice squad) in the sixth round.

Now read this and weep, Jets fans — a list of rookie wide receivers making an impact this season:

Sammy Watkins (Bills): 38 catches, 590 yards, five TDs

Mike Evans (Bucs): 32 catches, 460 yards, four TDs

Odell Beckham Jr. (Giants): 10 catches, 106 yards, three TDs

Kelvin Benjamin (Panthers): 40 catches, 589 yards, five TDs

Brandin Cooks (Saints): 43 catches, 470 yards, two TDs

Jordan Matthews (Eagles):32 catches, 313 yards, three TDs

Donte Moncrief (Colts): 16 catches, 216 yards, one TD

John Brown (Cardinals): 24 catches, 326 yards, four TDs

Allen Robinson (Jaguars): 43 catches, 488 yards, two TDs

Jarvis Landry (Dolphins): 30 catches, 301 yards, three TDs

Martavis Bryant (Steelers): 10 catches, 107 yards, five TDs

Davante Adams (Packers): 24 catches, 263 yards, two TDs

criminal bungling of draft by idziot

Lol...ur right, a couple of weeks early, so I could get front row seats to watch all the turncoats jump on his ----. I mean, u have to cut me SOME slack considering how I was crucified for insisting that he was a talented, clutch QB who could win big games for you, pointing to his game winning drives, playoff performances and 37-31 record overall..and repeating the mantra that the GM had dismantled the offense around him. Its almost impossible to say nothing.

Still, I reiterate that Im NOT enjoying this. Plz, before u nail me to the cross a second time, realize that all the pain that Jet fans are going to feel in the coming weeks seeing OUR franchise QB playing his ass off for Philly, while we get embarrassed with Michael Vick......Ive been feeling for years now. :(

Btw. I dig ur avatar.

i agree with you that sanchez is going to play well and win the comeback player of the year award.

my conviction has almost nothing to do with the man himself but rather the knowledge that whatever is most painful for jets fans usually happens. like you i hope i'm wrong.

I need 53 points between Sanchez and Kelvin Benjamin tonight. Hoping for a light show.

i need kelvin to beat carolina's kicker and 4 pts

dude is gonna light up the panthers tonight. it has to happen.

seeing our ex QB actually play well for a playoff bound team, is the only thing left to 'complete' the circle of misery.

i wouldn't mind either, i have jordan matthews on my fantasy team :)

or when jalen saunders emerges next year as the next devin hester :Nuts:

Cotchery was let go because the Jets were too CHEAP to pay the man what he's worth.

That's why he went off to sh*ttsburgh and pulled in 10 TD last year (plus another TD in the playoffs) while the Jets sucked nuts.

Worst mistake the Jets ever made was letting Cotch go.

it was a mistake to be sure but there is a lot of competition for "worst jets mistake ever"

You're all so terrified of the coming Sanchez Ascendancy.

Lol looking pretty good so far dem weapinzzzzzzzzz

Oh yes, obviously a completely new player out there.  The Jets never saw Sanchez alternate between completely idiotic throws and good throws in a game for them before.

not a coincidence that envy is associated with the color green

Is that because the green Eagles envied how sh*tty the green Jets' QB play was for all of those years with Sanchez?

i'm sure chip kelly was devastated that we bungled sanchez so badly he got a former top 5 pick for nothing who is about to go pinball style on the scoreboard

2 of 7 for 36 yards.

Pinball wizard.

one quarter in brother.

Your fear is palpable

looking pretty damn legit 2nd Quarter

We'd barbecue before every game!

every week you could burn another jets exec in effigy together

SANCHEZ INCREDIBLE!!!! Gruden just called it "escape from NEw YORK"

LOLOLOOL

jets deserve this sh*t. honestly. i love them but they ******* deserve every minute of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

amazing what a real coach can do with a top 5 draft pick QB

You mean like going to the AFC championship game back to back years?

lol it's over bud. just laugh about it. will make it much easier.

well we are nearing the end of the "what players have left the jets and done anything" defense. by my count, that's the last one.

mark is putting montezuma's revenge on rex right now. no way he survives now with sanchez exploding 90 miles down the road.

but but but....how are we going to have a good defense without Rex???????

hey, with 8 first round picks on defense rex has a nice average squad out there!

• Upvote 2

He's taking the starting job from Foles

bingo. sanchez will win a SB before the jets do.

When Sanchez is playing from behind and is under pressure, that's when we'll know if he's turned the corner or not. Masochists, all of you. 

always need more evidence. you'll never admit rex screwed the pooch with sanchez. if he does poorly you will say "see!" if he does well it's the situation/weapons/climate/latitude/phase of the moon.

• Upvote 2

It is like watching your ex GF get really hot and put out a whole bunch more for the next guy.

at least we can wank it in the corner, whimpering

The Bills defensive line has 27 sacks.

jets fewest takeaways in the league

sanchez has mind powers pushed the guy out of bounds. WITH. HIS. MIND.

• Upvote 1

Theres the Sanchez we all knew 

looked good all half almost threw a pick. geno would be getting fellated if he turned in a half like this.

This proves nothing. We won't really know if SANCHEZ turned a corner until he brings a team from behind. In the Super Bowl. In the rain. Down 30. With a minute left. In 20 below weather. Against the 85 Bears. Throwing to Stephen Hill. Left handed.

only if it is snow. and it's 4th and 60 yards to go. and he has no timeouts. and he has a ball and chain around his ankle and is wearing a blindfold. only under these exact circumstances will i ever believe.

a pick six!!!!!

oh wait that wasn't sanchez on the field! what gives?

• Upvote 1

This post is a hi-concept joke, right?

it can be whatever you want it to be

i spent all week calming my friends here in philly down telling them sanchez was going to crush it for them, citing the curse of joe willy. my phone is melting now.

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY?  He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication.  He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO.  My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.  

have you watched geno smith? it isn't about whether sanchez is a future hall of famer, but whether he is obviously better than geno and vick, which he obviously, indubitably, undeniably, certifiably, absolutely and forever most definitely IS.

well sanchez has done one thing tonight he never accomplished here: made a blowout watchable!

What would Geno do in Cam's shoes?  Frightening proposition...

run away just like on draft day

All of you will get beat up. 

nah i live in philly. jets to them are like raiders to us. as long as you're not the lowest rung on the ladder you got someone to sh*t on. they would laugh and not waste energy fighting us.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company