Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

When Sanchez played for the JETS a day like this would mean that the opposition was weak and had a very ordinary secondary. There would be thread after thread about how ordinary the performance really was. He fumbled too. Suckage personified. Can't wait for a NFL caliber QB to take over.

And now the grass just looks so much greener...........

undoubtedly. this is one of the biggest nut shots to jets fans i can ever remember. although 99% wanted him gone so you reap what you sow. those of us who didn't want him gone, were ridiculed. welcome to being a jets fan.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.

I did not watch the whole game. But whatever i watched all i could see was the amount of time he had to throw and the amount of weapons he has to throw to. The couple of times i did see him under pressure he was still the Sanchez of old. DIdn't he take an intentional grounding penalty.

So yeah surround a QB with weapons and protect him well enough and surprise surprise he can be decent. But weapons and protection are the most ridiculed notions here.

lol dem weazpinsz. top receivers tonight? the immortal brent celek and a 2nd round rookie. didn't we have one of those who washed out? oh yeah. this team sucks a goat dick at finding/developing/putting offensive players in a position to succeed. it's either rex's fault or sanchez's--can't have it both ways that neither is to blame.

Those were the only two on the field....eh ?

On top of that the rookie WR is pretty damn good one. And Celek would put Keller and Cumberland to shame any day anytime.

But who am I kidding.........why let facts get in the way on preconceived notions. You can keep on LOLing at dem weaponz all your life.

Putting it in present context the  people asking for a Rex or Idzik torching will be the very same people who will long for having these guys say in two or three seasons once there decisions seem to pan out or performance somewhere else shows even an iota of success.

I mean we have people who long for Tanny and Sanchez nowadays.

preconceived notions of what? your opinion is the one that can't be changed by facts and stats. you have more excuses than a pregnant nun to explain that sanchez blew it up tonight through no credit of his own.

Reading Comprehension.

i'll take my chances that geno can't find a new team to start and succeed on. as in he literally won't be able to find it. i don't think he can read a map.

You are funny. Just not this time.

not trying to be funny. hey did you hear geno got a new tattoo? told reporters it's so he is never late again

5580206077_14f9e53f18_z.jpg

Where's the time zone indicator ?

you know who knows all about time? neil degrasse tyson. just sayin... if you're thinking about it anyway. no pressure

Someone bump the record player.

You sure do have a great memories of ass lashings. Didn't know you enjoyed it so much.

First rule of developing a QB is don't introduce WildCat on the field. Second rule of developing a QB is DO NOT introduce WildCat on the field.

Back to reality.

Atleast it calm's down all the people who were so frustrated we lost a future Hall of Famer after his above average performance last week.

Can I say it? I must say it. Jordan Matthews against Green Bay last night, 5 receptions, 107 yards, 1 TD. I  just hate my sports life right now. 

Also, Alshon Jeffery might as well be called the #1 WR in Chicago right now, and CB Phillip Gaines is looking great in KC

If it's any consolation given the JETS record at developing WR's both Matthews and Jeffrey might have been busts if they were drafted by the JETS.

• Thumb Down 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company