Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Just chucked a bomb at Maclin, then threw a TD to Jordan Matthews. 3/3, 69 for a TD.

Good coaching anyone?

Lol okay man. Sanchez was bound for a perennial all-pro type career until he was sabotaged by the god damned jets. 

I think the point here is that a good coach can make an average QB look good. i.e. Harbaugh w/smith, Chip w/Sanchez.

bottom line: we need a good coach

Doesn't Foles already have 10 picks this season?

Can't get worse than that with Sanchez.

Really?  That's so surprising.  I totally expected him to come out and say "Sanchez?  Lol, that guy is friggin awful, we're so ****ed.  Better luck next year, amirite?"

he is an honest guy, ur being too cynical bro.

dude is gonna light up the panthers tonight. it has to happen.

seeing our ex QB actually play well for a playoff bound team, is the only thing left to 'complete' the circle of misery.

i wouldn't mind either, i have jordan matthews on my fantasy team :)

this is like watching your old, nerdy looking ex getting a makeover and look hotter than she ever did when she was with you.

its those protein shakes they are giving him, we some need some of that sh*t at jetlife HQ

rex has been stealing all the players' protein shakes to accelerate his own fat loss program. this kind of selfishness should not be tolerated

Please tell me that's not from your hard drive. Or your semi-hard drive =)

of course not bro, im a guido, we get mad bitches

not a surprise, foles is an average QB and he had 22 TDs and 2 picks last year...its everything to do with chips kelly making protein shakes and retard-friendly offensive schemes.

• Thumb Down 1

Where's the time zone indicator ?

some place where he probably can't see it, i'm guessing his lower back

• Upvote 1

Sure. Kelly's a better offensive coach than Schott was. He's able to mask his awfulness because the Eagles are so stacked on offense, and Sanchez was able to pad the conventional numbers against two sh*t defenses in Carolina and Tennessee. Make no mistake about it though, Philly's doing this in spite of him. 2 turnovers per start is horrific.

Maybe so, but he isn't playing any worse than Foles was.

Jets should resign Sanchez in free agency................runs for cover

he would go back to sucking and we'd start booing him

Its time to accept that the franchise just isnt very good with QBs, this where QBs come to die.

I don't think that's a foregone conclusion. I really think with the right HC (one that doesn't neglect the offense) and a front office devoted to putting the right pieces around him, he could have success here again.

If we're not in a position to draft Mariota, I wouldn't object to bringing Mark back and investing in the OL and a #1 WR.

The only question is whether he'd be willing to come back here, or if that bridge is burned.

what makes you think he would return? he has iced it in philly. outplayed foles. they make a deep playoff run, and it's his team for the foreseeable future.

i can imagine a phone conversation between idzdick and mark going something like this:

*ring*

Mark: Hello?

Idz: Good evening Mark, John Idzik speaking, New York Jets GM.

Mark: errrrrrrr...hi? What's this all about?

Idz: Mark, we've been very impressed with how you're playing this season. I know it didn't work out too well the last time you were here, but we at the jets would love to offer you a chance to come back and be our starting QB again. You know, with weaponzz, a support base, and a coach that actually gives a damn...you know, all that good sh*t you didn't have last time. Whaddya say, Mark?

Mark: *click*

Idz: Hello???...... Mark? Mark?

Idz: ....you there, pal?  ....Mark?

Idz:.... :tumbleweed:

*25 minutes later*

Idz:... :1cry:

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company