Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

He hasn't played a game since the 2012 season, where he had nothing to work with. He's not doing bad considering.

Sanchez gets way too much hate in NY for a man who had street bums on his offensive line. I swear the pass rush was practically racing the ball to Sanchez's hands on just about every play. No QB could have done anything under the Jet offensive conditions in 2011 and 2012.

• Thumb Down 1

Nobody would have performed under the 2011~2012 offensive lines.

Sanchez's development and star was basically sabotaged.

I bet he does pretty damn good with Chip Kelly, 2010 level

Mark Sanchez is a pretty damning statement against Rex Ryan, and I'm a Rex Ryan fan lately. Like the uncle who always shows up and gives you the coolest, unexpected toy for Christmas every year, Rex Ryan is just cool (in his own way).

But Mark Sanchez is a franchise quarterback today if he was drafted by a better environment.

You can't fake what he did in the play offs, and he did it against healthy football teams. It wasn't like he got lucky.

i agree with you that sanchez is going to play well and win the comeback player of the year award.

my conviction has almost nothing to do with the man himself but rather the knowledge that whatever is most painful for jets fans usually happens. like you i hope i'm wrong.

Gronk has comeback player of the year all wrapped up.

Pettine getting HC of the year though lol

sanchez leading the iggles to the playoffs, revis in a bromance with brady, cro is one of the best corners in football

should be an entertaining run, lol

Don't forget Pettine is in the running for Coach of the Year.

• Upvote 1

I remember at this other forum, SARS was saying after 2012 to fire Rex and make a heavy play for Chip. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

After that I remember him saying Sanchez was the best QB the Jets had had since Namath. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

Like just about every thread created over at that dumpster fire, they age like a fine, fine wine.

SARS, since you don't post there anymore anyway, you should go necro bump all of that stuff just as a final FU.

Your day of vengeance has come.

I honestly can't believe so many people thought Chip Kelly was going to suck. I don't think he would of taken a job for the NYJ, but it would of been worth a try if you didn't stick with Rex.

I remember reading the conversations and everyone was very anti-Kelly, but it wasn't just Jet fans - even Eagle fans were divided and some thought he was going to be horrible.

I don't watch college football, but all I needed to know to be 99% certain he was going to be a dynamic original was that Bill Belichick was picking his brain before the 2012 off season, and that he contributed philosophically to the Patriots 2012 no huddle rushing attack, which was the terror of the NFL that year.

For future reference, if Bill Belichick thinks you're smart enough that he wants to ask you stuff about your system and offense, you're a far cut above the rest and people should want you taking over their organization.

• Thumb Down 1

Sanchez v Brady and company (and Revis) in the play offs.

It's going to happen.

The NFC is weak and Chip Kelly is the best coach in it.

Gonna be hilarious

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company