Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Lol, Sanchez was given way too much time and that extension was just bad.

Even Carroll, his own college coach didn't want him...

It's beyond discussion that Sanchez was mishandled here. What remains to be seen is how much was wasted by mishandling Mark Sanchez.

Surely you're not serious?

You won't get an argument from me regarding leaving the cupboard bare behind Geno. I was hoping they'd take Bortles in the first this past draft, with the thinking that hoping Geno is the future was too dicey. That said, I don't think that keeping Sanchez was the answer here: he was toast to such extremes that he was getting booed for stepping on the field in preseason. My solitary hope regarding the position is that Idzik (should he stay) wants the next coach to have a vote in the matter. If his thought really was that Geno was The Guy, may God have mercy on his soul.

I wanted Bortles only if he fell to the Jets but unfortunately he didn't. I didn't consider him an elite prospect to trade away a future #1 pick.

Sanchez stinks. He has a career qb rating in the same neighborhood of Bradford , Fitzgerald, Freeman and Kitna.

He makes as many bad plays as he does good ones and you can never trust him.

He's inacurate, he doesn't see the field and he crumples under a blitz.

But the worst thing is he's not football smart. Remember the red, yellow, green? That was embarrassing.

This is a true statement.

Yea, Sanchez really stunk up the joint last night.

When was the last time a Jets QB threw for 337 yards, 2 TD's and no turnovers???

BTW, the red, yellow, green was all Rex and his staff because he has no clue how to coach a QB. And I agree, that was pretty embarrassing.

This coming from the guy who said Sanchez sucked with the Jets.

both are true. sanchez sucked with rex's jets. now that he escaped from New York he is proving it was Rex all along

Yes and Chip Kelly is already all-world after 1 1/2 seasons.

you're strengthening my position: a newbie coach getting more out of a qb than seasoned rex. thanks for that argument. i think i will use it.

Yes the protein shacks are his secret..

I did, because he had a HC who doesn't have a clue about offense and Sanchez was pathetic.

That's the difference between Chip Kelly and Rex Ryan.

Got it.

I did, because he had a HC who doesn't have a clue about offense and Sanchez was pathetic.

That's the difference between Chip Kelly and Rex Ryan.

I see. So BB does?

All this 28-year-old, 6th year quarterback needs is time to develop.

No more protein shakes and an all world coach like chip to develop him since he's only been in the league for 6 years.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company