Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

We screwed up the best QB prospect we've seen in 40 years.

We deserve Mark Sanchez to go elsewhere and be successful. And if it's the icing on the cake to get Idzik and Ryan out of town, good.

SAR I

THE SANCHIZE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanchez blows.  Give him a few weeks at the helm and the Philly crowd will be calling for his head.

WHICH ONE????

Anyone who thought Sanchez wasn't going to have a great game doesn't understand how things always turn out for the Jets.

Last night was the biggest indictment of Rex and the job he has done here. He has to go.

And FWIW, I'm happy for Mark. He's always seemed like a good kid. He took a lot of abuse here, so I'm glad he's doing well.

we still luv the BUTT FUMBLER

I wish we had #3 with a bullet.  TD.  Let's see how we fare in DETROIT. The players need to show that they want to wear GREEN next year.

Go JETS.

lol

can I ask if that act worked on JI ?

S A R I 's act goes on and on and on.  He does make sense most of the time. Other times? EH !

Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith will both be successful QB's post Jets career. 

Nope for Geno.

Unfortunately Geno will be out of the NFL in a year or two.  What is rarely mentioned besides the inability to go thru multiple reads is his undeniable slowness as a "running" qb.  He is NOT quick at all and is too methodical with the football,

I have nothing against Geno personally I hope he does well and mocks my words.

2-14  fellows - that is what I see.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company