Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Staring at trash and comparing garbage.

Who would of thought we'd find another INT machine QB?  Jets are just miracle workers.

I will gurantee you that every college QB coming out in this years draft would rather be drafted by the Army than the jets. 

Again lol.  Your killing me.

The thought of playing for our team right now would have made Elway jump at the chance to sign with Indy

so is Philly's offense

As long as he stops locking in on guys and gets some field smarts, maybe.  Otherwise Philly could have Rice, Winslow (dad of course), and Reggie Wayne out there and he'd still suck. 

sanchez leading the iggles to the playoffs, revis in a bromance with brady, cro is one of the best corners in football

should be an entertaining run, lol

At least Shoddy still sucks. 

Mark has already destroyed Thanksgiving for a few people. So now its Christmas's turn.

More than a few I would bet.  That Thanksgiving debacle still pisses me off.  At least Sanchez has the NFL's only butt fumble.  That's something.

Chip Kelly has to figure out how to limit Sanchez's mistakes.  

He's probably on the phone right now with Sparano learning the wildcat.

Maybe he can call Shoddy to see if he still has those red, yellow and free play cards.  Worked great for us.  Oh, wait.

have to be fair here, Sanchez was Brutal  but so was entire team, Bradley Fletcher got toasted all day, the tackling on Lacy TD catch

was embarrassing. I still do not understand how Jordy is wide open every week

Because the guy is fukkin unreal.  Great route runner, field presence, hands of gold, ability to work the sideline, etc.  Plus he has Rodgers throwing to him.  

I was in shock watching the ball just explode out of Rodgers' hand and with ridiculous touch.  We have watched a bunch of POS QBs for so many years that you are left stunned watching a HOF QB pick teams apart.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company