Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

This is like finding out that your crazy ex just got dumped by her next guy... for bring crazy.

Yeah I did have that kind of feeling when I found out my crazy ex was no longer with her dreamboat guy she dumped me for.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

But isn't that what a HC is supposed to do?

Shouldn't a HC be judged by whether he maximizes the talent on the roster, including the most important position--QB?

Kelly runs an incredibly qb-friendly system.  Spread offense that is basically no-huddle 90% of the time and actually is able to run sweeps effectively.  I'm happy Sanchez is resurrecting his career but if it wasn't for that system he'd still be buttfumbling.

• Thumb Down 1

I agree with the first part about Kelly but not about the kast part with Sanchez.

Sanchez played under Schitty and Sparano in the least QB-friendly systems the NFL has seen in 20yrs. So to think Sanchez would be buttfumbling under any competent OC is highly suspect.

Sanchez had a couple decent years playing with the league's best O-line, an excellent running game, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Dustin Keller and Santonio Holmes.  Yeah the playcalling by Schitty was awful and cost us at least one SB appearance but let's not act like 2009-2011 Mark Sanchez was Dan Marino over here.

He was the best QB we have had in years here did we quit on him too soon is the question thats haunting me. 

The answer to your question is no.  The problem is our current GM wasn't bright enough to use 12 draft picks and $40 mil in cap room to improve the team.

Can we come to a consensus here please. Does Sanchez suck this week or not dammit! How the fuk am I supposed to sleep at night not knowing this!

Mark Sanchise sucks. I can't believe people are acting like he's Dan Marino because he's had some good games playing in the most qb friendly offense in the nfl. We absolutely had to move on problem is geno isn't good enough

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Fact:

Sanchez won me my Fantasy Championship match this weekend.

this guy. 500$ + plus a ring.

I would have won my fantasy league if Jordy Nelson and Justin Forsett both don't take the week off last week. F*CK

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company