Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

No, it's about the fact that you think PSL's are a bad thing because they are expensive to you. Taking shots at other Jets fans because they chose to spend it isn't appropriate. Taking shots at other Jets fans isn't appropriate, period.

ORLY? So you sitting at home in a ripped t-shirt eating pretzels is equivalent to my leaving at 10AM, driving 30 minutes, parking, attending the game in the cold, leaving at 4PM, getting home at 5PM? I'm spending 7 hours away from my family, missing things like dance recitals and travel baseball games and travel soccer games and that is the same thing as you spending 3 hours in a La-Z-Boy? Think again. PSL owners who spent upwards of $16,000 on licenses and a 30 year commitment to purchase $170,000 worth of season tickets who then attend 6+ games a year are far more loyal than those who opted-out when Giants Stadium shut down.

Those who quote old wives tales usually don't know what they're talking about. But then again, a watched pot never boils, right?

Sorry that our reality and your delusions don't mesh. Much as you want PSL holders to cry the blues we spent that money during the Bush administration and if we were worried about blowing it we wouldn't have spent it to begin with. You were worried so you didn't spend it. We weren't worried so we did spend it. Savvy?

SAR I

Wow! I'm glad I'm on JN now!

I missed this entertainment!

This is a whole lot better than watching the Jets.

• Upvote 1

I don't even want to talk about Sanchez right now. I'd just like to express my jealousy over what it appears Chip Kelly is building there. Imagine having a team that is both entertaining AND really good? 

They are entertaining.  The "no huddle" is great.  I wish everyone would do that.  And it keeps the defense off guard and does not give them ability to sub unless they are lightning quick.

Don't get too jealous though...

Given the history, Sanchez will have those games where he'll double their turnovers over the last 3.

The no huddle is not an option for the Jets for 2 reasons

1. Marty is too dumb and slow taking 35 seconds to call Run Ivory up the middle on every play

2. GeNO and Vick aren't smart enough to remember the plays and both prefer to just take off and run backwards on every passing play turning each one into a 16 yard loss

Simms is the only QB smart enough to run a no huddle and our Clown Chorus of Rex and Marty won't even let him play

Hey, you may be on to something and I just had an epiphany!

It's not that Rex is a bad coach or the players don't have enough talent...

It's because we are too dumb!

You might want to add Woody to that list...

Just because you are a member of the "Lucky Sperm Club" doesn't mean you are smart.

The Jets fan agony will be incredible. Sanchez starting playoff games the same week Rex is fired. Oh, the glory.

That, unfortunately is a lock.

We will know know that we have finally reached the 7th ring of hell when we are all here on Feb the 1st about 9:30-10 at night and the confetti is floating down like snowflakes down onto the heads of Tom Brady and Bill Belichik who have just squeaked out a last second victory on an (as usual) pro-Patriot questionable Hail Mary Pass Interference call that caused the game to not end on a defensive penalty and Brady QB sneaks it in like Bart Starr beating the (before the last play SB MVP) Mark Sanchez led Eagles.

You guys KNOW this is what is going to happen-only us, only to us...

If that happens, do me a favor and call Dr. Jack for me.

Wait a minute... he is already dead.

Besides impoverished third-world countries, where exactly do you think the NFL licensees send their misprinted merchandise, Nordstrom's?

Bought the stuff off eBay, Marhalls tags are ironic, I'm sorry you don't have any money and are looking for a rich guy to blame, go to Marshalls, buy a mirror.

SAR I

SAR:

You should have removed the evidence...

You don't need any of this proletariat bullish*t to ruin your day.

Especially after all the aggravation the Jets have caused this season.

Relax and enjoy the steak and eggs this morning.

so chimichanga gets the legion of boom next.   if he wins, is it official ? is he legit ?

You know in a close game against a good team he sh*ts the bed.

He hasn't had a close game to date.

That's just simply untrue. 4 road playoff wins say differently.

I'm talking recent memory.  

Can't argue he has regressed.

Agree competely.

Sanchez was great for what Rex was trying to do. When Rex's D and G&P strategies backfired he needed the QB to overperform and that was not going to happen- though with the WR's he had it was inevitable, would have been nice to see him get the chance pre-injury to put it up to a decent group. That said, even in his current state, Mark Sanchez is a servicable NFL QB for a rebuilding project or a decent backup for a non-contender. Since we're in need of both of these roles, if Mark wants to come back, let's embrace him.

SAR I

If don't see either of those things happening... wanting to come back and being embraced.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company