Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

oops, this makes it 11...really guys? Mark Sanchez? Don't you guys remember the 2 scores every game that he would give the opposition? 9 points

No. I'm not. I'll be honest, I have no idea what you're talking about. You got me. lol

It's a line from The Big Lebowski LM

Sanchez 6INTs 6 Fumbles and 2 of them lost same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was

I don't even want to talk about Sanchez right now. I'd just like to express my jealousy over what it appears Chip Kelly is building there. Imagine having a team that is both entertaining AND really good? 

And very fast...you notice that? That first drive they were up at the line zing 10 yards right back at the LOS and a sweep, boom boom boom before you know it the Mexican once again is a Mex-i-can not a Mex i-can't. He even went in head first just like his rookie year. The Jets offense NEVER plays that way, they are so slow and plodding and predictable 

Oh my bad. One of those classics that I never really caught all the way through. lol

Are you still not convinced, SFJ? smh

Btw, In one week I'll be heading back down after 6 long years. Hows the weather been? lol

Stunningly perfect

We will know know that we have finally reached the 7th ring of hell when we are all here on Feb the 1st about 9:30-10 at night and the confetti is floating down like snowflakes down onto the heads of Tom Brady and Bill Belichik who have just squeaked out a last second victory on an (as usual) pro-Patriot questionable Hail Mary Pass Interference call that caused the game to not end on a defensive penalty and Brady QB sneaks it in like Bart Starr beating the (before the last play SB MVP) Mark Sanchez led Eagles.

You guys KNOW this is what is going to happen-only us, only to us...

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company