Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

…Allen Hurns (Jaguars): 29 catches, 466 yards, five TDs

with all these WR's doing well, the odds will tell you it was virtually impossible not to pick a good one,  add 12 picks vegas odds were 1 billion to 1.  Iddy has talent I tell ya, maybe he is not reading jet fan emails lol

Sanchez played well on sunday, he wasn't average at all. at least give him that. Now with a week of preparation who knows. He did threw some dilfer dimes this past weekend.

I am cheering for him but not tonight. I need him to sh*t the bed. Fantasy problems.

your thoughts on B Kelly thowing Golson under the bus after the game. Not sure Y a top recruit would want to play for this clown.

SANCHIZE  I thought he couldn't read progressions and find tertiary wr's?   LMAO

• Upvote 1

"Heh Marky you beat out Geno but I really want to beat the Gmen in a meaningless preseason game, go out there in the 4th Qtr with the 5th string and win the dam game"  Rexey

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY?  He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication.  He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO.  My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.  

How many were dropped?

We're going with that argument now?  How about the pass he threw directly to the opposing team that wasn't reeled in? We gonna count that too?  There's a difference between a dropped pass and one deflected because his WR was well-covered.  He's the same guy that I saw in New York; extremely talented, but still makes some extremely poor decisions.  I have no horse in this race, I never disliked the guy, just don't think he's good at football, nor do I think he ever will be.  

Are you the same guy who complains about getting a blow job after the chick misses a couple of drops?

Big fan of Silver Linings Playbook, may have to make it to an Iggles game this yr

the Hit Sanchez took to the head in 1Q, if it was Brady would have been a personal foul and an ejection.

13/19 186

Jet fans would have taken that... even Under Bitonti metrics lol

have to be fair here, Sanchez was Brutal  but so was entire team, Bradley Fletcher got toasted all day, the tackling on Lacy TD catch

was embarrassing. I still do not understand how Jordy is wide open every week

That TD down the sideline he wasn't wide open. It was just a great pass. Plus Mr. Brutal blew 3 sure TD passes to receivers far more open than Nelson was down the right sideline (two of those missed TDs came in a row, not that it mattered at that point). There may have been more but I missed some of the game.

I will say this, it was interesting when they brought up how Chip Kelly decided to get around Sanchez's lack of brains. Has him hurrying the offense up so much so Sanchez's hands are up his center's ass when there are still >15 seconds left on the play clock, therefore Kelly can still talk to his brain-dead QB while they're lined up. Sanchez still is what he is, but it was an interesting way for Kelly to try to get around that by having someone with half a head for the game assessing what the D is showing at the line.

Philly Def was Brutal, the game was 14-0 before u could blink. Casey Matthews at MLB is a huge liability. . Iggles ST also gave up a punt return for TD.

Because the guy is fukkin unreal.  Great route runner, field presence, hands of gold, ability to work the sideline, etc.  Plus he has Rodgers throwing to him.  

I was in shock watching the ball just explode out of Rodgers' hand and with ridiculous touch.  We have watched a bunch of POS QBs for so many years that you are left stunned watching a HOF QB pick teams apart.

Yep Rodgers is why I switched to Packers. A few Bama players on team is also nice

Then why still posting on a Jets board? 

someday I will root for them again, 1st step is to can rexey and Iddy and hire real football people

First of all, I am not a sport.  Sanchez first drive was almost entirely run.  His second drive  was heavy on run.  i think when Kelly saw that Tennessee tackled like high schoolers and covered like cheerleaders he let him go.  Dallas devours  him next week

what game u watchin sport  9-11 100 yds

Still sucks.

Sucks but going to playoffs and will win NFC East, as Jets are so low they cannot even reach the buttcrack of Jills to kiss it

Oah,and Sanchez plays his best in big games, and this was a big game. But, yeah, Jets didn't need that.

what would be hilarious is Gmen trade Eli to Rams for #1 pick and sign Sanchez as a FA

He's playing under a great offensive coach now and he still isn't good. Before this week's game he was 26th in DVOA. Foles has a DYAR 5.5 times higher on only twice as many throws in the same offense, and it's not like he's setting the world on fire himself. This week will improve the numbers some, but is anybody getting excited over 7.5 Y/A on 69% passing with a touchdown and not turning the ball over for once ever if we're talking about anyone besides Sanchez?

He is not great but he played very well yesterday...anyone thinking that he didn't has their head in the sand

Y cant Jet fans be happy that sanchez is having success with another team? I hated him here and Im rooting for him

Remember it was Rexey's decision to put him in the 4th Qtr with the 4th stringers in a meaningless pre-season game. They blew him up like a cherry bomb.

Be happy for him, he endured quite a bit here. The butt fumble would have ended most careers.

This is why I went into law to avoid math.

Dumb this down for me using test grades. If a student has 4 As and 4 Cs, there are no outliers, right? Even if that student gets 3 As and 5 Cs there are no outliers. However, if the student has 1 A and 7 Cs, then the A is the outlier.

Sanchez has 2 A games in 5. If his good games equal his not good games then the good games cant be called outliers, right?

From what I have seen, sanchez had 1 gawd awful performance vs my Pack

He played very well vs Texans coming into game cold and winning game on road, 1 pick was on WR. Played well again vs Panthers on MNF and very good again on national stage vs Pokes. Tenn was another solid performance. The outlier game is the Packers game so far.

If putting up Paul Hackett numbers in Chip Kelly's offense is the top of the curve, who really gives a sh*t?

If it was so easy to run Chip's system, Vick would still be an Iggle

Christ be happy for the dude that he playing well and will make playoffs and that he is free from effen curse

Not a Sanchez fan at all, but he was not reason Iggles lost today, I thought he played fairly well today.

The Skins were 3-11. He had two turnovers, including the one that led to the game winner. Plenty of blame to throw around, but had he protected the football, Eagles win easily.

6-2 to out of the playoffs.

First T/O led to just 3 points, 2nd T/O give credit to CB for making a good play, Cary Williams then misses a tackle on a 8 yd curl and then a RTP penalty (3rd one) put them in FG range. Sanchez played good enuff to win and I am not a sanchez backer.  You forget all the good plays he made on 3rd and Long. Divisions games are tough to win and records mean little. Im sure Chipper is mad at many things and most wont be directed at Taco

He played well enough to win if nothign went wrong against a 3-11 team.  That is true.

He never will be great but today he was far from the big problem. His career will be a good backup, better than most. Occasionally he will put up a good game

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company