Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Sanchez blows.  Give him a few weeks at the helm and the Philly crowd will be calling for his head.

One game > Four years

Math motherbitches.

Amazing. The guy plays a very average half of football and now he's the hottest name in free agency and the best backup in e league. Comical.

weapons, vindication, coaching, Chip Kelly,   LOL.  Just LOL. 

• Upvote 2

If I wasnt moving out of the country in 2 weeks I would seriously apply to be a scout for the Jets. 

Better watch those overweight charges on your luggage, those gold bars are really heavy.

• Upvote 1

Once again the Eagles fell behind early and often and threw the balanced attack out the window, had to throw the ball everywhere and play catch-up because the special teams and the defense blew it.And once they did catch-up, and once they did get a lead, the special teams and the defense blew it a second time.That's the story of this game. But blame Mark Sanchez. Because he misses field goals, commits 13 penalties, can't get a pass rush, and gets beat for 50 yard bombs. This is the 2011 Jets all over again. Defense gets lit up early, running game can't get going, throw the ball 50 times, lose. You'd think you Jets fans would learn your lesson. After seeing Geno and Rex for two years, we know who the villain is here.SAR I

You forgot the part where Cooper has to twist his body around to catch a TD when he was wide open and should have had an easy pitch and catch.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company