Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

You guys know none of this is Sanchez' fault.

Even the refs show no respect.  three helmet to helmet hits go uncalled.  he induced the first one by trying to duck under but the refs call those for most QBs.

And this Green Bay D is not exactly all that.  Geno got 17 in the FIRST HALF

I want to see that screen pass INT by a lineman that is his meat and potatoes.  He failed at it in the first half once.

Sanchez in a nutshell.  Is he particularly Geno-ish today?

maybe Sanchez can get a tattoo of Brandon Moore's butt on his face?

it is just that any time something goes wrong for him, Sanchez starts shedding character

Guys, on pace for 40+ turnovers over a full season is great for Mark Sanchez!

Ha ha ha.  I saw the first half the other day.  I was certain that Chip Kelly would have preferred to hand off EVERY play, judging by the first few series of the game.  Chip Kelly!  When Chip Kelly wants to hand off every play, you know something is wrong with the QB.  As far as yardage, I could throw for 200 yards in Chip's offense and I am over 60.

Chip decided to throw the ball 40+ times sport. 

This is as weak as Sperm telling us that Kelly has Sanchez up to the line of scrimmage with 15 seconds to go on the play clock when he has any QB do the same. Then we have thee posters who want to say every turnover has been Sanchez's fault.

He's not an All-Pro but he looks a hell of a lot better than he did under team dysfunction. Let's allow the season to play out before making statements that are not accurate.

First of all, I am not a sport.  Sanchez first drive was almost entirely run.  His second drive  was heavy on run.  i think when Kelly saw that Tennessee tackled like high schoolers and covered like cheerleaders he let him go.  Dallas devours  him next week

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company