Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

He threw another pass right into the arms of a defender, but the guy dropped it. Evoked memories of The Greatest Thread In JetNation History.

Doesn't Foles already have 10 picks this season?

Can't get worse than that with Sanchez.

7kQaRxs.gif

• Upvote 1

I thought that drafting Mark Sanchez was the best move the JETS have made in a long time. Ive always stated (even when he looked like sh*t), that Mark was gonna be an elite quarterback in this league. He has a great football IQ and just needed the right coaching to get him comfortable. Whether he stays with the Eagles or gets traded to another club, Sanchez will undoubtedly take a starting role. Geno is a bum and will never make it as a starting QB in the NFL. He's a third stringer at best! He just doesnt have the presence to inspire a team, much less lead a team. I can t stomach to watch the JETS play anymore and Ive been an EAGLES fan ever since the Sanchez trade. Im still a JETS fan at heart but Idzik needs to go.

***And anyone who watched that Eagles game today, knows that those two interceptions were the fault of his receivers. Maybe I dont know football, but I think a pass that hits your receivers hands is a good pass, NO?

+1 to all this

Mark Sanchez is a pretty damning statement against Rex Ryan, and I'm a Rex Ryan fan lately. Like the uncle who always shows up and gives you the coolest, unexpected toy for Christmas every year, Rex Ryan is just cool (in his own way).

But Mark Sanchez is a franchise quarterback today if he was drafted by a better environment.

You can't fake what he did in the play offs, and he did it against healthy football teams. It wasn't like he got lucky.

You're a Pats fan, right?

Geno sucks now and will always suck  whether he sits behind someone or not.

We will see how Sanchez fairs the rest of the season .... If he does well and cuts out the stupid turnovers that plagued him here his last few years then that is on our coaching staff and GM's for not surrounding the kid with young talent to grow with from DAY 1. Most teams that develop QB's do that.... the teams that don't, fall into the Oakland Raider/NY Jet category who think a good QB is going to miraculously make every one around them better. This is why we fail this is why most of the teams plagued with sh*tty QB's fail ...they have no clue how to develop young QB's and never will/

Teams win SB's not QB's that's probably the reason Peyton does not have about 5 rings by now .

Every time you post something about quarterbacks, irony dies a little more.

.For those who forget, not only did Mark Sanchez lose all of his playmakers and see them not replaced, but because the running game was awful and the defense was awful, Mark was asked to throw 40 times a game.

Sanchez pass attempts, 2011: 543 (33.9 per game)

Sanchez pass attempts, 2012: 453 (30.2 per game)

always need more evidence. you'll never admit rex screwed the pooch with sanchez. if he does poorly you will say "see!" if he does well it's the situation/weapons/climate/latitude/phase of the moon.

This post is a hi-concept joke, right?

This proves nothing. We won't really know if SANCHEZ turned a corner until he brings a team from behind. In the Super Bowl. In the rain. Down 30. With a minute left. In 20 below weather. Against the 85 Bears. Throwing to Stephen Hill. Left handed.

The logic that insulates Rex is identical to the logic that insulates Sanchez (and, oddly, comes from some of the same people). I am disappoint.

so Mr Nawrocki was 10000% right about Cam and Geno

The Panthers' whole season comes back to that fake smile.

I need Sanchez to prosper in order to cement Rex as a suck bag. This is legacy sh*t here.

I sympathize with the salt-the-earth argument, but just know you're throwing in your lot with Smashmouth.

• Upvote 1

Au contraire, in my experience the least sophisticated elements of the fanbase are of the mindset that Rex is blameless for the decline of this team, while Sanchez is the worst QB in history.

Aside from JiF, I don't think this person exists.

We're going with that argument now?  How about the pass he threw directly to the opposing team that wasn't reeled in? We gonna count that too?  There's a difference between a dropped pass and one deflected because his WR was well-covered.  He's the same guy that I saw in New York; extremely talented, but still makes some extremely poor decisions.  I have no horse in this race, I never disliked the guy, just don't think he's good at football, nor do I think he ever will be.

Dropped passes: real

Dropped interceptions: gay voodoo

Gotta wonder how many titles Sanchez would win if he could ever play with a good defense

• Upvote 4

The dumb on this board and the hate for Sanchez reaches new levels ... Are you Clowns even watching the game ?

Tell em Smash, these clowns just don't get it...if the defense and ST could do their job, Sanchez would have the Eagles staked to a comfortable 3-0 lead

• Upvote 3

Aikman saying that McCoy and the defense aren't helping Sanchez, would love to hear the geniuses here argue against a 3-time SB winner, preach it Troy

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company