Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Sanchez looked ok but don't disregard the fact that he's playing in a much better offense with guys like Maclin, Jordan and Mccoy.  Plus a real good offensive coach running the show.  Let's see how he does next week, look at Weeden this week compared to last.

Yeah the game was on close to the Jets game so I saw a good bit of it.

He did look OK and threw some nice balls, but as pointed out he did have two Pics, and should have had 3, ball was thrown right to a defender.

Still, compared to Smith he looked like a HOF'er.  That's a pretty low BM I know

Look what Mark Sanchez can do with a little bit of help

By Steve SerbyNovember 3, 2014 | 10:30am

Look what Mark Sanchez can do with a little bit of help

Eagles can't stop raving about Mark Sanchez

They might be calling him Señor Savior in Philadelphia.

Mark Sanchez doesn’t have to worry about Tony Sparano sending Tim Tebow in to run the wildcat. He doesn’t have to worry about playing garbage time in the Snoopy Bowl. He doesn’t have to worry about throwing the ball to Stephen Hill. He doesn’t have to hear “Buttfumble” taunts from the stands.

There is, after all, a division title to win.

And he might have to win it for the Eagles.

Nick Foles went out with a broken collarbone Sunday and Señor Savior — the artist formerly known as Sanchize — saved the 6-2 Eagles in Houston.

Sanchez came off the bench in the second quarter to throw a pair of TD passes — one of the two interceptions was not his fault — and engineered a clutch 15-play, 80-yard, fourth-quarter TD drive that consumed more than eight minutes.

Sanchez sealed his own fate in New York with his 52 turnovers in his last two seasons as a Jet. But he will have a chance to state his case now. He didn’t get to throw the ball to Jeremy Maclin in New York. He didn’t get to hand off to LeSean McCoy. He didn’t play for a brilliant offensive head coach like Chip Kelly.

Rex Ryan might want to keep that tattoo. Sanchez will be in hot demand on the free-agent market after the season. Good for him.

All the rookie WRs the Jets don’t have

Yes, Jets GM John Idzik recently added a talented playmaker in Percy Harvin — too late for Rex Ryan, too late for Geno Smith, too late to save the season.

There was an abundance of wide receivers in the draft who could have helped the Jets, but Idzik drafted Jalen Saunders (already an ex-Jet) and Shaq Evans (on IR) in the fourth round and Quincy Enunwa (practice squad) in the sixth round.

Now read this and weep, Jets fans — a list of rookie wide receivers making an impact this season:

Sammy Watkins (Bills): 38 catches, 590 yards, five TDs

Mike Evans (Bucs): 32 catches, 460 yards, four TDs

Odell Beckham Jr. (Giants): 10 catches, 106 yards, three TDs

Kelvin Benjamin (Panthers): 40 catches, 589 yards, five TDs

Brandin Cooks (Saints): 43 catches, 470 yards, two TDs

Jordan Matthews (Eagles):32 catches, 313 yards, three TDs

Donte Moncrief (Colts): 16 catches, 216 yards, one TD

John Brown (Cardinals): 24 catches, 326 yards, four TDs

Allen Robinson (Jaguars): 43 catches, 488 yards, two TDs

Jarvis Landry (Dolphins): 30 catches, 301 yards, three TDs

Martavis Bryant (Steelers): 10 catches, 107 yards, five TDs

Davante Adams (Packers): 24 catches, 263 yards, two TDs

What you are suggesting would be some crazy $hit, man.  Very Jetsesque.

Why? Rex loves him.

Now that we have 8 Sanchez threads going, how long before the barrage of Drew Stanton threads?

Remember him?

This isn't another pro-Sanchez thread.

No different than the brave souls with the "FIRE IDZIK" billboards, the plane at practice, the plane at the Steeler game. If we fill our stadium with fans in Jets gear doing the Jets chant and getting behind Mark Sanchez, makes a far louder statement and on TV too.

I need to reach out to Fireman Ed. Anyone have his email address?

SAR I

Your right. This is a much dumber thread then the pro Sanchez threads. 12 Drew Stanton threads won't be pro Sanchez either

lol better than hot dogs

Sanchez has moved on to Cheese Steaks

Mark Sanchez Stopped by Philly Cheesesteak Spots After Eagles Win

By: Ryan Glasspiegel 1 hour ago

Mark Sanchez has proven one thing time and again in his NFL career: The man loves to eat. Towards the end of a 2009 game in which the Jets thrashed the Raiders, Sanchez drew the ire of Oakland players when he enjoyed a hot dog on the sidelines. Earlier this season, Sanchez gave Nick Foles, the man whose job he’d perhaps one day threaten, some pointers about eating chicken tenders on the bench.

Last night, after leading the Eagles to a victory over the Panthers, Mark Sanchez stopped at iconic Philly cheesesteak jaunts Pat’s and Geno’s to eat a little bit and pose for some Instagram photos with his suddenly-adoring fans. One offered the quarterback his own cheese fries, and Sanchez graciously accepted. He’s a man of the people.

As far as Sanchez on the field, he made some really nice throws for big gains but it would probably be premature to start sculpting his bust in Canton just yet. He completed 54% of his passes, and though he didn’t throw any interceptions there were some passes that were, shall we say, ill-advised. That’s good enough to thump a Panther team that’s only won one game since the second week of the season, but Sanchez will have to be more careful than that if we’re gonna start debating whether he’s ELITE. He’s got a chance to make me eat some of those words this Sunday in a late afternoon game at Lambeau.

Yeah, this has really become kind of silly.

I guess it's all a matter of relativity. Sanchez becomes a HOF'er when Geno Smith is the BM

Come back player of the year since Mark looks out of the race?

Their stats today are very similar

306 2/2 346 2/2 Sanchez got no help. Birds sucked today

Right now I would take either over what the Jets are putting out there

• Upvote 1

First of all, I am not a sport.  Sanchez first drive was almost entirely run.  His second drive  was heavy on run.  i think when Kelly saw that Tennessee tackled like high schoolers and covered like cheerleaders he let him go.  Dallas devours  him next week

Or maybe not

Jets should resign Sanchez in free agency................runs for cover

WAIT? What?

What would happen to the future HOF'er Geno then?

:)

what would be hilarious is Gmen trade Eli to Rams for #1 pick and sign Sanchez as a FA

What would be less funny is if the Bills sign Sanchez. That could happen

No doubt. Its just not crystallizing for people yet, but I understand why. Its another nightmare for Jet fans. I know I'm green with envy ( get it? lol)

Going to root for the Birds the rest of the way.

If for no other reason then if Sanchez wins a Super Bowl, i can't imagine the bedlam here.

Very entertaing. This thread might grow into a JN classic

• Upvote 1

eaglesgogreen.jpg

100% agree.

Nothing would be better for the New York Jets than Mark Sanchez and the Philadelpia Eagles winning the Super Bowl.

Go Eagles.

SAR I

yeah I'm working on the idea of converting my old Sanchez jersey into a Birds jersey. Trying to find green duct tape

He had continued support from Rex. I think he'd come back if Rex is still here n we make a good offer, assuming Philly lets him hit FA. But I don't see Rex coming back and I'd give it a 50/59 chance for Idzik. With a new HC n a new GM, he might still consider us. Definitely not with a new HC n Idzik.

If Sanchez makes a play off run, he will be the top FA QB next year. If he comes back to the Jets he should be committed.

Not going to happen under any circumstances

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company