Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

You must not be watching this game…Sanchez looks great, and Philly WRs have about 6-7 drops that hit them right in the hands.

Wrong.

• Thumb Down 2

you must have a surplus since geno has been sh*tting in all our mouths for the better part of two seasons.

Absolutely. Must be Rex' fault.

• Thumb Down 1

Myopic.  Agenda.  Dumbski.

LOL at the idea the Rex is supposed to get excoriated now for not being Chip Kelly.

And, let's see him do it against a team that plays a little defense, huh? Maybe just a little bit of defense?

Maybe more than one game, huh?

careful in november 2015 you could find yourself defending a 2-7 jets led by nick foles and coached by scott linehan

I'm quitting football. It's an addiction like any other. I can do it.

where are all the Sanchez haters ??

Interesting, all the football QB know it all's are no shows in this thread.  

Smash, don't you think we should slow down just a little? One good game against a secondary that is just as bad as ours doesn't make for Itoldyouso yet. This thing may boomerang back on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

The Eagles-Packers title game will be a doozy

Start the game thread now.

By the way, I have a sneaking suspicion both Ape and I need a Leveon Bell monster to beat you tomorrow.

I think that is how much you need. I'm only 23 points back... So something like 2 TDs and a hundred total yards covers it for me, I think?

Yup. I used Forsett in a couple Fanduel's last week, and he was great.

Yeah, you ******* prick. I doubt I'll get where I need to be to beat Shane. I'm looking at third and like 5th or 6th.

Poor Mark Sanchez. The Jets ruined him for yesterday's big game. It's going to be some time before he can shake off the effects of what they did to him. But watch out when it does.

He's playing great for Mark Sanchez, because he was written out of the league a year ago, so hes probably h3ading for comeback poy. He's playing great for a backup QB, 3-1 and keeping his team in the playoff hunt.

He has 1200 yards in 4 games, completing 63%......idk. id say the only metric under which he ISNT playing great is on a Jets forum. lol

The Sour grapes metric.

The only metric under which he is playing great is The Self Flagellation Metric. He's also doing well on the I Told You It Was The Wepinzz and The Coachings scale.

It's simple. He plays bad defenses he's doing great. He plays a semi competent defense, he looks like the same dog sh*t we had here.

They were SUPPOSED to beat the Texans, the Panthers and the Titans.

• Upvote 1

Remember the Gainesville nutjobs during the Tebow year? They always referred to him as Timmy. sh*t was creepy as all hell.

The thing that really pisses me off about Mark is how he single-handedly destroyed Jeremy's fantasy worth. Jordan hasn't been great these last couple of weeks either. Maybe I should blame Chip? I miss Nick. And Ronaldinho.

• Upvote 1

Once again the Eagles fell behind early and often and threw the balanced attack out the window, had to throw the ball everywhere and play catch-up because the special teams and the defense blew it.

And once they did catch-up, and once they did get a lead, the special teams and the defense blew it a second time.

That's the story of this game. But blame Mark Sanchez. Because he misses field goals, commits 13 penalties, can't get a pass rush, and gets beat for 50 yard bombs. This is the 2011 Jets all over again. Defense gets lit up early, running game can't get going, throw the ball 50 times, lose. You'd think you Jets fans would learn your lesson. After seeing Geno and Rex for two years, we know who the villain is here.

SAR I

Very funny, Courtney.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company