Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Game winner.  Sanchez is a god.  Jets suck.  

Thanks Idzik.

They just had a mic'd up thingy for the Eagles on the pregame show.  They had a spot where Foles, Sanchez and the OC were reviewing the picture stills of the game on the sidelines.  The OC is flippin through the stills and Mark with a mouth full of food taps Foles on the shoulder and says "you should try those chicken fingers, they're good".

They just had a mic'd up thingy for the Eagles on the pregame show.  They had a spot where Foles, Sanchez and the OC were reviewing the picture stills of the game on the sidelines.  The OC is flippin through the stills and Mark with a mouth full of food taps Foles on the should and says "you should try those chicken fingers, they're good".

lulza

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2234345-mark-sanchez-recommends-nick-foles-eat-some-chicken-tenders-during-giants-game

So compared to eating a hotdog during an actual game this is, um... better?

It was during an actual game, click the link I quoted myself with.

This is so Jetsy it's delicious.

amazing what a real coach can do with a top 5 draft pick QB

You mean like going to the AFC championship game back to back years?

Hell of a drive there. It would be better to watch though if we wouldn't have to now have this board filled with a week full of nonsense about how Sanchez never did such a thing as a Jet ever, because you know... Chip Kelly!

Mark Sanchez never won a game here and doesn't own the single season TD record for the Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

lol it's over bud. just laugh about it. will make it much easier.

I'm over it homey and I'm laughing at people acting like Rex didnt win with Sanchez.

Havent caught up on all the great posts that I'm sure have been written in this incredible thread but I'm guessing, Mark Sanchez is the savior for having an ok night vs. a team the Jets could blow out?

Have we got to the part where Rex Ryan won a lot of games with Mark Sanchez too or are we ignoring that? 

Anyone talked about how Rex has a tattoo of Sanchez and loved him with all his heart and Idzik shipped him out (with his other favorite player that had his own island)?

Anyone brought up the fact that Chip Kelly only has 2 wins vs. teams with a winning record?

I dont want to rehash stuffed we've already discussed.

Thanks!

Mark Sanchez had a better game opening day vs Buffalo under Tony Sparano that he did his first start with Chip Kelly.

I get it, you hate Rex and blame him for everything that's wrong with this team and while he didn't do anything to nurture that talent, I don't think Mark's failures were unanimously on his shoulders. Mark's biggest problems were inaccuracy and decision making, what has Chip done in the last 6 months or so that's suddenly corrected this? He's got time in the pocket and better receivers, but if his decision making has somehow improved, that's on his maturation, not Chip's voodoo magic. It'd be nice if the kid played well, he's one of the few guys you don't mind young athletes striving to be like, I'm just a bit skeptical as we've been down this road before.

Tom doesn't really know how to respond when you start talking Football from a logical perspective. Forgive him.

Great post.

Kelly has pixie dust and sprinkles it on QBs and turnovers magicaly stop. Unless of course you're Mike Vick or Nick Foles. It only works on Sanchez when he's playing the Panthers.

• Thumb Down 2

Flying home but let me guess, Sanchez sucks and the Eagles finally play a good Football team and are losing?

Just saw the score. Lulza.

Chip Kelly is a god. Perfect system. Unstoppable. Career revitalized. Something something.

• Upvote 1

Where is jgb?

I hope a fish (that lives so deep in the ocean that science has no name for it) eats his dick as the plane sinks.

Secretly, you're the fish in this fantasy.

I hate to admit how satisfying this was

sanchize-fumble_zpsnoj0vukv.gif

His follies mix tap is dope.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but that's bullsh*t ... I made it very clear that this would take time. You were still trying to claim he didn't play well in his first 2 games which is the only ridiculous part of the argument. How do you yank your own chain and wtf does that even mean ?

Just give him time, guys.

I'm disappointed in jgb.  I'm not sure why I expected more from him.  

Where's SAR? I hope his Gulfstream didn't go down somewhere in the Atlantic...

Who's SAR?

Its gotta be tough for him living with premature markjaculation.

I'm just surprised he so gutless. I thought he had some balls.

So jgb has not posted in here again, eh?

Guys, on pace for 40+ turnovers over a full season is great for Mark Sanchez!

Sanchez is averaging an interception every 24.7 pass attempts. Only four NFL quarterbacks are throwing interceptions at a higher rate this year — Geno Smith (23.3), Josh McCown (22.8), Kirk Cousins (22.7) and Blake Bortles (20.3). And all but Bortles have been benched.

Dude but he's playing good for Mark Sanchez.

You want to know what makes this stat even better?  That's actually not accounting for last night's game.

That's right, when you factor in Geno's appearance, he now actually has a lower interception rate than Sanchez this season.  If you want to be a real dick about it and look at it based on total number of dropbacks (i.e., accounting for sacks and QB runs), Geno's INT numbers get only that much better than Sanchez's.  The fumble rate is even more obscenely in Geno's favor.

Sanchez is simply a turnover machine and his entire career, including this season, supports that.

But but Chip Kelly, bro.  And he's playing well for Mark Sanchez.

So....it's doesn't matter if you throw a back breaking pick on the would be game winning drive and spot the other team six points because for the rest of the game you did a great job of throwing 5 yard curls to TEs and swing passes to your RB vs a 3 win team who has one of the worst D's in the league.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company