jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

he had an 89 rating

foles left with a 99 rating

vick had a 105

• Thumb Down 2

and simms had a 30

yeah that was for you big guy, lol

sanchez leading the iggles to the playoffs, revis in a bromance with brady, cro is one of the best corners in football

should be an entertaining run, lol

Don't forget Pettine is in the running for Coach of the Year.

nah.  cardinals coach has it locked

I'm happy for Mark.  If he can escape from the New York Jets......

maybe we can too

• Upvote 1

stats can lie, especially passing stats, but the packers have a top 10 passing defense in YPG  and YPA

please kill chimichanga

so far he has avoided the big mistake, but that seems to be what's holding them back, he's trying not to screw up

anyone notice he tried to help mccoy up after the fumble and mccoy wouldn't take his help ?   hmmmmmmm

• Upvote 1

sanchez' bummer face is getting into eli territory

What's going to be great in this thread is when Green Bay goes into prevent, then Sanchez puts up 150 yards and 2 TDs and the wingnuts cry vindication.

lol, you know it's coming.

the best part it it will be 4 yard passes sproles takes 50 yards

It's actually sad when the only thing we have going, is trying to and justify either our pro or con Sanchez debate, when he plays for another team.

not true

I enjoyed the eli int -a- polooza this afternoon  

;-)

I hate to admit how satisfying this was

sanchize-fumble_zpsnoj0vukv.gif

We haven't had an offense since Shotty and we all ran him out of town.

dang.  who knew we had such a great coordinator, QB and GM.

I hate to admit how satisfying this was

sanchize-fumble_zpsnoj0vukv.gif

shady mccoy sees the fumble at the 50 and can't be bothered to try to make the tackle.

wow

7 turnovers in 3 and 1/2 games. He's still the same quarterback.

but with a coach who designs roll outs, dump offs and check downs for him.  you don't see him patting the ball waiting for someone to come open anymore

the hurry up is great for him, he doesn't have time to think and kelly is in his head set until the snap

the best part of the offense is the run game and the YAC.  he gets the ball out very fast now, mostly because he trusts his weapinz and has no choice

he will ruin the big game in the big spot tho.

but with the eagles ST's and run game, it seems like he is always looking at 3rd and 3 from midfield or better

Sure. Kelly's a better offensive coach than Schott was. He's able to mask his awfulness because the Eagles are so stacked on offense, and Sanchez was able to pad the conventional numbers against two sh*t defenses in Carolina and Tennessee. Make no mistake about it though, Philly's doing this in spite of him. 2 turnovers per start is horrific.

I think any real team will beat them.  if they make the PO's sanchez will sanchez them

• Upvote 1

sanchize-fumble.gif

just bad luck the corner was blitzing and shady didn't even bother to try to make a tackle.  ;-)

sanchezlol.gif

moore got punk'd by fatso and tossed like a rag doll into mark as he was smartly trying to slide and protect the ball.  ironic

CreativeFarJaguarundi.gif

WR ran the wrong rte, mark was expecting an in cut

Wait for Thursday..............wait for it.......it should be epic.

sanchez at romo, much at stake

wow that's some good TV right there

the best part is hearing the announcers say the same things every week.  ok, we get it.  the jets ruined him

what they don't mention is the best part of the eagles offense is the o-line and the run game and the YAC

not to take anything away from mark, he played great, but the iggles special teams and run game set him up beautifully

and how hard is it to coach like chip kelly ?  he changes his offense to suit his QB.  we all know mark loves to roll out and he does it all the time for chip.  it's so simple but I don't see it here very much.  

• Upvote 1

And Sanchez is coachable.

We can only speculate what a competent offensive coach could've done for Sanchez since day one.

here he coudn't beat out geno

let that sink in, lol

Larz, you sure don't want to admit anyone is better than Geno. I can certainly understand your doubts about Simms, but please don't try and say Geno is better than Sanchez.

What I really want to hear is what you would do about our QB situation, this year and beyond. And why.

the point being about the coaching.  

So what you're saying is that on a team ready to compete for a Super Bowl, Mark Sanchez is a good quarterback.

Hello? Isn't that the point?

SAR I

nope.  the point being the announcers only go skin deep and don't bother to discuss why he is playing so well and looks so different than when he was here

He outplayed Geno that pre-season.

The powers that be felt he needed to play behind 4th stringers in the Snoopy Bowl.

that's the killer.  he should have been considered the starter after geno flopped in the first half.  Everybody knew it but the HC of the NYJ.  

• Upvote 1

joewilly, don't take the bait bro.  don't give him the satisfaction

I say the same thing about Popovich. It's about getting players who are coachable. 

absolutely.  Who was it that said players allow you to coach them ?  very insightful.  

Most NFL teams that trade up to get a QB in the first round do the following:

1. Invest in young playmaking WR's who can develop with the young QB.

2. Bring in top-notch coordinators and coaches to nurture him.

3. Build an offense suited to his skillset.

4. Commit to him in a way to build his self-confidence and make him appear to be a team leader.

The New York Jets:

1. Brought in has-been scrub WR's and spent all the good FA money and draft picks on defense.

2. Carried over Brian Schottenheimer from the prior regime and hired Tony Sparano.

3. Continued to commit to Ground & Pound despite lousy OL and RB play.

4. Flirted with Peyton Manning and signed Tim Tebow.

The announcers were spot-on. Based on the quality of your posts tonight and the fact that it's a holiday, may I ask if you're drunk?

SAR I

lol

can I ask if that act worked on JI ?

It's fun to watch how poor old people and naive young people think. They paint a picture in their minds of how life must be for those who they do not understand, convince themeselves they have a clue.

Remember this: You don't need to worry about how rich people spend their fun money.

SAR I

thanks dad

He needs to feel good and I need the humor of listening to a grown man make up excuses for wasting his money. 

Notice he didn't defend the pastrami sandwich and bathroom faucet water guys like him spend 0 at games and steal ketchup packs and napkins as well. 

it is an odd thing to troll about, money.  I was raised that it is vulgar to discuss your money with anyone but your wife.  I guess money doesn't buy class.

He sounds like a lot of fun to go to a game with, lol

I'm not on JI anymore. I'm on JN. Been here long enough to know what's what.

You wanted to see what life was like without Mark Sanchez? You got it. Happy? Last three seasons sitting well with you? Mark Sanchez was the problem, the reason we were so bad in '11 and '12? Like I said, you get what you deserve. Your big mouths and your Tweets and your call-in's and your message board posts. Awesome job setting us back a decade.

SAR I

who are you talking to  ?

I didn't say I own a $1,500,000 home 20 minutes from Manhattan, I didn't say I own a $700,000 beach house in Maine, I didn't say I own a brand new BMW with another one on its way, I didn't say I have a net worth of $5,700,000.

I was merely defending myself from a poster who thinks I'm "wasting money on a bad investment" because I spent $16,000 7 years ago.

SAR I

factually incorrect.  you like to troll using money as the bait

it's weird and creepy

I'm guessing a 14 year old in his mom's basement.

Amirite?

SAR I

enjoy the hangover dad, lol

Y cant Jet fans be happy that sanchez is having success with another team? I hated him here and Im rooting for him

Remember it was Rexey's decision to put him in the 4th Qtr with the 4th stringers in a meaningless pre-season game. They blew him up like a cherry bomb.

Be happy for him, he endured quite a bit here. The butt fumble would have ended most careers.

we can console ourselves with all the draft pick the jets got for him...

The quarterback for the Eagles threw for 217 yards and a touchdown and you lunatics are wiping your chins. I can only imagine what it'd be like if we had a quarterback that consistently put up three bills.

he threw for 200 yards in the first half.  the eagles ran it 45 times.  This lunatic is impressed with the coaching.  Kelly passes to get the lead then runs out the clock.  Kelly's offense is widely misunderstood as some sort of 2 minute drill run n shoot pass happy offense.  The beauty of his offense is the o-line play, run game and YAC.  He is a smart football coach.  That is why sanchez is succeeding.  

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company