Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Should surprise no one.  The main gripe from the so called Sanchez defenders was the teams inability to surround him with proper weapons.  Seems like just about everyone but Jet fans know that young QB's need help. 

Sanchez was surrounded by Rex's choices at WR. The offensive line was neglected in favor of Rex's choices on defense in the draft. 

I agree with you, just think it's hilarious that you can point out that Sanchez wasn't given help, while ignoring Rex's role in ruining the supporting cast around the kid.

Yeah I've heard this a million times.

Problem is I don't buy it...  like at all... 

It's a lot easier not to get frustrated with you and your ilk when you realize you really have convinced yourselves that Rex ran the draft and signed all the FA's.  It's such a silly premise but if that's what you need to tell yourselves so be it.

And I sit back and laugh as all my points on Sanchez and the QB position in general come true.

1354618843a289f-original-3.jpg

Our points...  everyone else too blinded by hate to see what was in front of them. 

just logged on but let me guess..  the usual suspects blame rex right LOL

where are all the Sanchez haters ??

Interesting, all the football QB know it all's are no shows in this thread.  

They're doing this cute little thing we're they've shifted blame to Rex.  I don't think anyone other than their cult is buying it but they sure are beating their chests like it's true.  I'll give them that.

Mark Sanchez was good when he had playmakers like:

Edwards,

Holmes,

Cotchery,

Burress,

Keller,

Tomlinson,

Richardson,

Jones,

Washington.

Mark Sanchez wasn't good when he had fap like:

Schillens,

Hill,

Kerley,

McKnight,

Gates,

Hilliard,

Reuland,

Gilyard,

Greene.

The Jets are led by a Defensive Coordinator run amok, trying to prove his daddy's strategy still works, and overloading the defense with all the decent free agents and draft selections to boost his resume when the inevitable happens and he's punted out of town. And I'm not even playing the Tebow card. And I'm not even playing the Sparano card.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

rep 1/2 of this.

This is pretty much where I'm at. 

I've said it a number of times here... I love the Jets, but I absolutely hate their employees. Their employees are bringing shame to something I love, and want to have pride in. I've got some goofball on here this week giving me crap for rooting for a lose-out scenario. I'm rooting for Rex, Geno, Idzik, Bradway, Morninwheg and the lot to lose, because with those idiots losing, the Jets ultimately win.

I'm not anti-Jet. I don't revel in misery. I just have a long view on the situation, so a lot of this short-term, short-sighted crap going on right now has made me callous. I don't give a ****.

You're in for a rough stretch then...  Jets are about to rattle of some wins bruh..  throw in a competent QB and watch what the f-ck happens.  even with the worstest coach evarghhh..

I'm preparing to frolic in your anguish.  just in time for Christmas too!

I did, because he had a HC who doesn't have a clue about offense and Sanchez was pathetic.

That's the difference between Chip Kelly and Rex Ryan.

The other difference is Rex has won playoff games.

The correct answer is zero.

Which coincidentally enough is the same number of times you've had intercourse with a human female.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Damn, Jets fans are so witty.

Are you the offspring of RayRay or sg3?

Frank Moga.

Sure. Kelly's a better offensive coach than Schott was. He's able to mask his awfulness because the Eagles are so stacked on offense, and Sanchez was able to pad the conventional numbers against two sh*t defenses in Carolina and Tennessee. Make no mistake about it though, Philly's doing this in spite of him. 2 turnovers per start is horrific.

spkyrll.gif

• Upvote 1

This is definitely Smashmouth... Unless it's Pac.

I wanted to like that guy but could only stomach 16 seconds before I bailed.  I don't have much faith it got any better.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company