Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

1-8 really takes this fanbase to absurd places. To be fair though I have never seen the day to day pulse of the fanbase at this level of despair in social media mode because in 1996 I was 12 and the Internet was something I was only allowed on a couple of hours a week.

Absurd places if 45 years and counting isn't enough then where you been under a rock

• Thumb Down 1

he threw 2 picks today, COOL YOUR JETS

Who cares he won the game and looked good we haven't scored 2 TDs in months

The Jets ruined O'Donnell,Tebow and Sanchez

• Thumb Down 1

sanchez-holding-up-the-lombardi-trophy dot gif

We are having 1 of the worst seasons I can see that happening to ice the cake on 2014 season

• Thumb Down 1

Geno Smith wasn't ready to take the helm as starting QB for the NY Jets he was rushed into duty he should have sat behind a veteran starter who could mentor him. 

• Thumb Down 1

NFC Championship Game at Philly, Tailgate Joe, full Jets contingent in Jets gear, green and white confetti fills the air, feels just like the real thing.

You in?

SAR I

All of you will get beat up. 

• Thumb Down 1

He sucks today because he has to go toe to toe against a real QB.

Nothing has changed.

Except for the night he knocked New England out of the playoffs

• Thumb Down 1

Atta Boy, the Trolls like to pile on whilst forgetting that painful moment in Patriot history...

Thanks can't figure guys out like him trolling another teams message board all season long must be boring in his parents basement.

• Thumb Down 1

The true humor in this, and what everyone's missing, is that Drew Stanton just led the Cardinals to another (9-1) win on the season. 

He should be the Jets starting QB 

• Thumb Down 1

How come the media isn't all over Eli Mannings 5 INTs yesterday if this were the Jets we all know the story. 

• Thumb Down 1

Where's SAR? I hope his Gulfstream didn't go down somewhere in the Atlantic...

T0m Shane would have wished him getting eaten by fishes by now

• Thumb Down 1

Who's SAR?

That guy who owns PSLs in the best seats in the stadium who leases "me too" cars and acts like he lives a rich and famous lifestyle.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Yep Rodgers is why I switched to Packers. A few Bama players on team is also nice

Then why still posting on a Jets board? 

• Thumb Down 1

When was the last time the Jets had a QB complete 70% of his throws for 307 yards?

Why aren't you banned you are a TROLL nothing more you are here to start trouble and rile up Jets fans. 

• Thumb Down 1

From the JI website :

Banned reputation_pos.png avatar3234_0.gif

Join Date May 2003

Location Houston, TX

Posts 52,055      

Yeah you read that right.    52,000+ posts from a Pats troll on a JETS website.    

He needs to be gone from here as well in my opinion.

• Thumb Down 1

And this is exactly how PatsFanTX managed to stay on JI and post 52000 times.   Because the Mods were too soft on him and some even...*barf*...liked the clown.

He was only banned last year after jetswin finally had enough.  

I dont understand why anyone would be on another teams message board and try and fit in if he's really a Patriots fan at all today during the Patriots game he was here posting away. He is rude and negative about the Jets and i don't think he brings anything of value to the forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Woody Johnson just wants to make the fans happy. His vision of a Jets fan is some blue collar worker from Flushing half drunk and playing Rush in the parking lot with cheap beer and price club hot dogs. It's why he tried so hard with Fireman Ed with those stupid pregame chants that no one cared about. That fan loved Rex Ryan, needed to believe that he's a good coach, so they blamed Mark for everything and Woody appeased them.

Meanwhile, it's the white collar PSL owners that move the needle at MetLife and we saw the truth, called Ryan a fraud in 2011.

Like I said, Jets fans got what they deserved for running the wrong guy out of town. Hope they're happy. This is their fault.

SAR I

SAR I Woody is a rich bastard who got richer with your PSL investment and blue collar workers who spend money at football games unlike your type who smuggle in pastrami sandwiches and drink bathroom faucet water out of a collapsable emergency cup. 

White collar fans making bad investments just like in real life this time it was the Woody Ponzi scheme which lured you all into buying PSLs for a team that hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1969 thats a smart man. 

Hows the view from your seats watching a 2-9 team do something thats a poor excuse for football. 

I won't invest in PSLs until a winning product is put on the field and that may take bringing back Mark Sanchez. 

• Thumb Down 1

PSL's weren't any "investment". They were a $13 per game price increase, nothing more.

PSL's happened in May 2008. That's 7 years ago. Not like anyone is sitting around crying about $16,000 they spent back then, its less than the price of two vacations or a used car.

No PSL owner thought we'd have 30 winning seasons. Like any other fans of any other NFL team we commit to 20 lousy years so we can relish the 10 good ones.

Lastly, PSL's are a way of life in the NFL. Sorry you couldn't afford any. Attending live sporting events is a rich man's privalege, not a birthright.

SAR I

It wasn't that I couldn't afford them I didnt want to afford them my money in the bank is earning me more interest than NY Jets PSLs.

Since 2008 what has this team won the Snoopy trophy? 

Attending live sporting events is great if the product on the field is worth the money time and investment. 

Enjoy the rest of the home games this season I'm sure the crowds will be good ones. 

• Thumb Down 1

joewilly, don't take the bait bro.  don't give him the satisfaction

He needs to feel good and I need the humor of listening to a grown man make up excuses for wasting his money. 

Notice he didn't defend the pastrami sandwich and bathroom faucet water guys like him spend 0 at games and steal ketchup packs and napkins as well. 

• Thumb Down 1

It's fun to watch how poor old people and naive young people think. They paint a picture in their minds of how life must be for those who they do not understand, convince themeselves they have a clue.

Remember this: You don't need to worry about how rich people spend their fun money.

SAR I

Fun money? So you think its fun going to MetLife to watch the Jets lose? 

• Thumb Down 1

Season tickets have been a waste of money since 1970 I have been there I have done that. PSLs at MetLife aren't worth the money or bragging about them. Until this team commits to winning I won't commit to investing money in them. It isn't about affordability its about principal. 

You having PSLs and season tickets does not make you any more loyal to this team than people without them. 

Those who choose to brag about assets and money usually aren't happy with other more important issues in life. 

God bless anyone associated with SAR I family and friends he must be a blast at work,holiday parties and everyday life. 

• Thumb Down 1

factually incorrect.  you like to troll using money as the bait

it's weird and creepy

state+farm+fisherman.jpg

• Thumb Down 1

As long as he's happy with this persona I find it quite amusing that a supposed grown man who's educated with a good job and money feels the need to brag about it on a football message board. 

He portrays any fan that doesn't have PSLs and season tickets to be lazy slobs who sit at home eating garbage food and not enjoying the Jets just because we aren't at the game he does however mention the drive time spent and what he misses when he does go to game the games he doesn't sell his tickets to opposing teams fans this tells me he isn't all that happy when he does actually go to games. 

• Thumb Down 1

You should spend less time critiquing other posters and more time discussing the football team.

SAR I

I do you just dont pay attention to  posts or threads except those that mention PSLs. 

• Thumb Down 1

New day new morning SAR I is still out $16,000 and more the Jets are a struggling team have been since 1970 and Mark Sanchez QB of the Eagles beat Dallas yesterday for any and all to see.

Its all good I'm still a diehard NY Jets fan and will die one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Now this is cause for some legit bragging. Because I told you ****ers this sh*t was gonna happen as soon as he started posting here.

Other than defending his PSL investment I haven't seen him offer anything else to this football forum

• Thumb Down 1

Had the NY Jets surrounded Sanchez with offensive weapons and utilized more of an upbeat offense things might have been different.

I wish Mark Sanchez all the luck in the world he didn't quit on the Jets the Jets quit on him. 

joewilly12

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Sorry, you don't get to play with me at night and then fabricate stuff and cry to the mods in the morning.

Make up your mind, let me know.

SAR I

I dont play and I don't cry to anyone must have me confused with someone who actually gives a sh*t about you.

Its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt and obviously you been hurt. Im all in on the Sanchez victory party. 

joewilly12 

• Thumb Down 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company