Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't say it was bad. That's just you on your cross again.

The funny thing is I actually used to find this guy to be an entertaining poster in the old days even when he was roundly disliked.  Now he's just become a bad parody of not only himself, but the lamest trolls, since he's made to the move to JN.  Oh well.

.For those who forget, not only did Mark Sanchez lose all of his playmakers and see them not replaced, but because the running game was awful and the defense was awful, Mark was asked to throw 40 times a game.

Sanchez pass attempts, 2011: 543 (33.9 per game)

Sanchez pass attempts, 2012: 453 (30.2 per game)

I don't know who Macpac is and I'm not trying to be dramatic. Merely voicing an opinion in the appropriate thread for such discussions. I believe the Jets may have found the franchise quarterback that's been eluding us since 1972 and ruined him. It's going to be an interesting few weeks seeing if we did or didn't make a mistake. Hey, if we were 6-3 I could care less about this. But we're not and football is ruined for 2014 so might as well enjoy fantasy football and the Mark Sanchez Revival Show while we wait for next August.

SAR I

That opinion is all fine and dandy, but when you're attempting to celebrate victory after every positive play while carrying on about how an awful throw on an awful read somehow isn't his fault, then it's nothing but equally as awful trolling.

That opinion is all fine and dandy, but when you're attempting to celebrate victory after every positive play while carrying on about how an awful throw on an awful read somehow isn't his fault, then it's nothing but equally as awful trolling.

That was called "being funny". I'll put little smileys at the end of such things if you need the help.

Meanwhile, Mark is looking sharp. Let's see how things play out in the next few weeks. Will be interesting conversation, no need for it to get contentious.

SAR I

Archived