Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Sanchez is playing from behind and is under pressure, that's when we'll know if he's turned the corner or not. Masochists, all of you. 

Ahh you mean like the 5 come from behind victories he had with the Jets in his second year Here ? Or was it his 3rd cant remember.

always need more evidence. you'll never admit rex screwed the pooch with sanchez. if he does poorly you will say "see!" if he does well it's the situation/weapons/climate/latitude/phase of the moon.

been fighting this fight for years .... nothing means anything to these guys but the QB .... Because we all know theres no such thing as "team" in the game of football its all about the QB . That is until they run into top defenses in the playoffs then it all comes tumbling down ....Just ask Peyton

This proves nothing. We won't really know if SANCHEZ turned a corner until he brings a team from behind. In the Super Bowl. In the rain. Down 30. With a minute left. In 20 below weather. Against the 85 Bears. Throwing to Stephen Hill. Left handed.

only if it is snow. and it's 4th and 60 yards to go. and he has no timeouts. and he has a ball and chain around his ankle and is wearing a blindfold. only under these exact circumstances will i ever believe.

This proves nothing. We won't really know if SANCHEZ turned a corner until he brings a team from behind. In the Super Bowl. In the rain. Down 30. With a minute left. In 20 below weather. Against the 85 Bears. Throwing to Stephen Hill. Left handed.

The logic that insulates Rex is identical to the logic that insulates Sanchez (and, oddly, comes from some of the same people). I am disappoint.

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY?  He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication.  He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO.  My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.  

The dude is 10 for 21, please tell me what we're seeing right now that's any different than what he did in NY?  He just threw it directly to the opposing defense and then dirted it on a miscommunication.  He always showed flashes here, but never was consistent, that's his MO.  My point was, until there's actual pressure on him to do more than just game manage, I'm not buying into the OMGZ Sanchez is totally reinventing himself.  

have you watched geno smith? it isn't about whether sanchez is a future hall of famer, but whether he is obviously better than geno and vick, which he obviously, indubitably, undeniably, certifiably, absolutely and forever most definitely IS.

How many were dropped?

There are like 6 drops

Archived