Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

Is Rex unemployed at this point?

Yes.

And he is in Philadelphia tailgating with us. And showing off his Mark Sanchez tattoo. And bragging about his son in Clemson. And saying he hears that the Eagles had a really good week of practice.

SAR I

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of you will get beat up.

Nah, Firefraud will smell the publicity, will come down 95 and protect us.

And I will spend $1200 to hire that plane and fly a banner that says "Mark Sanchez and Darelle Revis - Super Bowl Bound!" Will be a laugh-riot Alice.

SAR I

Do you think the melba toast industry is ****ed by 2040? Figure once everyone who is currently 60 and up is dead, that cuisine is done for. 

They'll convince elitists they need it to put their cheese on, last another generation. If I've learned anything in my time, it's that the Melba toast industry is not only crafty, but cut-throat. 

And right after a Rex Ryan MetLife commercial playing Snoopy Trophy theme music.

It doesn't get any better than this.

SAR I

it's dark in sunshinerland tonight and the darksider army is having its fill of wine women and song

Another Wrex development success story - It just took another coach to do it.

oh it's the weazpinz or schottenheimer's fault. that's the siegfried line for the sunshiners to retreat to. they are disorganized now but not defeated.

Archived