Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Is Rex unemployed at this point?

Yes.

And he is in Philadelphia tailgating with us. And showing off his Mark Sanchez tattoo. And bragging about his son in Clemson. And saying he hears that the Eagles had a really good week of practice.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

Now Sanchez finally gets to start a playoff game at home!

All of you will get beat up.

Nah, Firefraud will smell the publicity, will come down 95 and protect us.

And I will spend $1200 to hire that plane and fly a banner that says "Mark Sanchez and Darelle Revis - Super Bowl Bound!" Will be a laugh-riot Alice.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

Big fan of Silver Linings Playbook, may have to make it to an Iggles game this yr

i bet you are

G9lF7dr.gif

Please, you're melba toast. JW12 would eat you for lunch. 

Do you think the melba toast industry is ****ed by 2040? Figure once everyone who is currently 60 and up is dead, that cuisine is done for. 

10 for 21 under 50% typical Sanchez night, Eagles have 3 turnovers, 1 for a TD, and a punt return for TD, Mark has had it pretty easy here I wouldn't look into this performance to much.

Please, you're melba toast. JW12 would eat you for lunch.

I'm Melba toast with barbed wire baked in

Do you think the melba toast industry is ****ed by 2040? Figure once everyone who is currently 60 and up is dead, that cuisine is done for. 

They'll convince elitists they need it to put their cheese on, last another generation. If I've learned anything in my time, it's that the Melba toast industry is not only crafty, but cut-throat. 

• Upvote 1

"My son perished from pneumonia after washing my Prius in a rain shower. We used his corpse for mulch and recycled his fillings."

God Newton really is just not good. I wonder if he'll ever be able to get out of his own head. I think all the sh*t with Smith was the final tipping point. 

They'll convince elitists they need it to put their cheese on, last another generation. If I've learned anything in my time, it's that the Melba toast industry is not only crafty, but cut-throat. 

I like that you capitalized Melba.

LOL getting quiet in here. where are all the "it's only first quarter!!!!!" guys?

• Upvote 1

Another Sanchez TD...

And right after a Rex Ryan MetLife commercial playing Snoopy Trophy theme music.

It doesn't get any better than this.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

Lol, this is pretty great.

I'm so happy

enjoy it, tomorrow it's back to being hated for predicting the future correctly

I'm so happy

I'm expecting big things from the NY tabloid headlines tomorrow. Knicks got spanked. Aside from deGrom winning ROY this Sanchez thing is the only story to make headlines with.

And right after a Rex Ryan MetLife commercial playing Snoopy Trophy theme music.

It doesn't get any better than this.

SAR I

it's dark in sunshinerland tonight and the darksider army is having its fill of wine women and song

"My son perished from pneumonia after washing my Prius in a rain shower. We used his corpse for mulch and recycled his fillings."

"We loved our dead son, even though we let him play in the rain and in traffic".

• Upvote 1

Another Wrex development success story - It just took another coach to do it.

oh it's the weazpinz or schottenheimer's fault. that's the siegfried line for the sunshiners to retreat to. they are disorganized now but not defeated.

my wife just saw the sanchez interview and said "good for him look how happy he is. what rex did to him is like child abuse"

• Upvote 1