Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jets haven't had many draft picks find other homes thanks to trader mike's gift packaging them for other teams rejects, but this is the smoking gun for the Wrex apologists.

the last line of defense was "show me who left jets and made it elsewhere. SHOW ME!!!! I'm waiting!" and now it is gone. shall we be magnanimous in victory against our oppressors or treat them as they treated us? hmmm

LOL at the idea the Rex is supposed to get excoriated now for not being Chip Kelly.

And, let's see him do it against a team that plays a little defense, huh? Maybe just a little bit of defense?

Maybe more than one game, huh?

nah we were right you are wrong nanny nanny boo boo

You were saying?

LOLOL. and with that i win a comebacker in fantasy. best night ever.

I'm thrilled to see Mark have success. If he goes on to lead this team to a Super Bowl (I don't believe that's possible) that would be tough to swallow as a Jets fan, but short of that I say do your thing Sanchez.

However I don't blame Rex. In this case he supported that kid. In 2011 Sanchez had more than enough weapons and he simply lost focus. He wasn't motivated, and eventually lost the team.

He has a second chance and I believe if he does have success in the remained of 2014 someone will give him at least 5 million a year for 3 or 4 years. And as soon as he signs that contract the old Mark will be back.

Either way, he's not a NY Jet anymore so good luck buddy! Let's not fixate as fans on what happens in Philly. It has zero impact on us.

Anybody remember the year Nick Foles had last year? How was he this year? Oh wait, I apologize Nick Foles is no Mark Sanchez.

careful in november 2015 you could find yourself defending a 2-7 jets led by nick foles and coached by scott linehan

I'm thrilled to see Mark have success. If he goes on to lead this team to a Super Bowl (I don't believe that's possible) that would be tough to swallow as a Jets fan, but short of that I say do your thing Sanchez.

However I don't blame Rex. In this case he supported that kid. In 2011 Sanchez had more than enough weapons and he simply lost focus. He wasn't motivated, and eventually lost the team.

He has a second chance and I believe if he does have success in the remained of 2014 someone will give him at least 5 million a year for 3 or 4 years. And as soon as he signs that contract the old Mark will be back.

Either way, he's not a NY Jet anymore so good luck buddy! Let's not fixate as fans on what happens in Philly. It has zero impact on us.

he supported sanchez like noose supports a neck

I'm quitting football. It's an addiction like any other. I can do it.

cold turkey starting now i hope

edit: that was mean. we are all jets fans. we all want the same thing. tonight the savages dance but tomorrow we're back in hell with a 2-8 team together

His weapons in 2011 were all scumbags who were exiled from their former teams for being sh*t.

Archived