Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

11_21_09_Mark-Sanchez.jpg11_21_09_Mark-Sanchez.jpgmark-sanchez.jpg

Please tell me that's not from your hard drive. Or your semi-hard drive =)

its those protein shakes they are giving him, we some need some of that sh*t at jetlife HQ

rex has been stealing all the players' protein shakes to accelerate his own fat loss program. this kind of selfishness should not be tolerated

11_21_09_Mark-Sanchez.jpg11_21_09_Mark-Sanchez.jpgmark-sanchez.jpg

dreamsicle

If only it were that easy, Johnny.

we're with you. just having a bit of fun tonight. we've been suffering same as everybody but also at the hand of jets fans for being down on the team. we get a night. it's only fair

What did Rex Ryan do to hurt Sanchez? And to be clear, I HATE Rex Ryan.

drafted him

What did Rex Ryan do to hurt Sanchez? And to be clear, I HATE Rex Ryan.

Plex and Mason were 100% Rex's call.  He even admitted that.

• Upvote 1

Please tell me that's not from your hard drive. Or your semi-hard drive =)

of course not bro, im a guido, we get mad bitches

careful in november 2015 you could find yourself defending a 2-7 jets led by nick foles and coached by scott linehan

True Dat! Especially with Woody Johnson as an owner. BTW - we still go 4-12 under this new regine because we can not sign good players, no one still wants to play here...

of course not bro, im a guido, we get mad bitches

hide your daughters tonight if you live in philly. the sanchez is gonna be prowling

• Upvote 1

Throw it to Benjamin. I need 19 points

oh no i could get screwed i am up 1.2 and guy has gano i have benjamin

Same old jets

Why bother watching them anymore

What's the most optimistic view of the jets?

They will winn the Superbowl in year? 2016? 2017?

Will a man walk on Mars 1st?

Now, now. Kelvin Benjamin was the receiver he passed on, and Benjamin disappeared a month ago.

7puci.jpg

7puci.jpg

As long as Rex apologists can't point to Idzik as the reason Rex was fired, you can dump him. We'll be hiring the Tampa Bay Bucs waterboy to be GM next year, but whatever.

As long as Rex apologists can't point to Idzik as the reason Rex was fired, you can dump him. We'll be hiring the Tampa Bay Bucs waterboy to be GM next year, but whatever.

Honestly, at this point I don't even care who gets the credit/blame; just so long as that imbecile Rex is out the door by season's end, I'll be content.

And frankly, I don't think we'll have any trouble bringing aboard a credible GM, provided we allow them the ability to pick their own front office and HC. Keep in mind Idzik was a last-choice desperation candidate to begin with, since everyone else refused the job with Rex attached, so it's not like we're casting out a young Ron Wolf here (speaking of whom, his son is currently director of personnel for the Packers - would be an attractive candidate IMO).

• Upvote 2

Honestly, at this point I don't even care who gets the credit/blame; just so long as that imbecile Rex is out the door by season's end, I'll be content.

And frankly, I don't think we'll have any trouble bringing aboard a credible GM, provided we allow them the ability to pick their own front office and HC. Keep in mind Idzik was a last-choice desperation candidate to begin with, since everyone else refused the job with Rex attached, so it's not like we're casting out a young Ron Wolf here (speaking of whom, his son is currently director of personnel for the Packers - would be an attractive candidate IMO).

Eh, we shall see. Let's dump the coach first and then whatever happens happens.

Woody has owned the team for 15 yrs and has only hired 1st timer GMs and HCs.  This time he needs to go with a veteran GM and HC, someone who has proved to be successful in the NFL.

Steve Young and Trent Dilfer taking turns fellating Sanchez.

i got local post game on. jeremiah trotter all over the sanchize

When Sanchez played for the JETS a day like this would mean that the opposition was weak and had a very ordinary secondary. There would be thread after thread about how ordinary the performance really was. He fumbled too. Suckage personified. Can't wait for a NFL caliber QB to take over.

And now the grass just looks so much greener...........

i got local post game on. jeremiah trotter all over the sanchize

They were debating *why* Sanchez looked so good. Young was saying that Mark has been through the fire and has come out the other side. Dilfer was saying that the Kelly system is just that good. 

They were debating *why* Sanchez looked so good. Young was saying that Mark has been through the fire and has come out the other side. Dilfer was saying that the Kelly system is just that good. 

trotter said sanchez has brighter future than cam newton. but he is a former eagle so, there's that.

When Sanchez played for the JETS a day like this would mean that the opposition was weak and had a very ordinary secondary. There would be thread after thread about how ordinary the performance really was. He fumbled too. Suckage personified. Can't wait for a NFL caliber QB to take over.

And now the grass just looks so much greener...........

undoubtedly. this is one of the biggest nut shots to jets fans i can ever remember. although 99% wanted him gone so you reap what you sow. those of us who didn't want him gone, were ridiculed. welcome to being a jets fan.

• Upvote 1