Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

They were debating *why* Sanchez looked so good. Young was saying that Mark has been through the fire and has come out the other side. Dilfer was saying that the Kelly system is just that good. 

amazing how much better one can play with a 280 lb tumor removed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a surprise, foles is an average QB and he had 22 TDs and 2 picks last year...its everything to do with chips kelly making protein shakes and retard-friendly offensive schemes.

sneak peek at rex defense version 18.0

Sanchez stinks. He has a career qb rating in the same neighborhood of Bradford , Fitzgerald, Freeman and Kitna.

He makes as many bad plays as he does good ones and you can never trust him.

He's inacurate, he doesn't see the field and he crumples under a blitz.

But the worst thing is he's not football smart. Remember the red, yellow, green? That was embarrassing.

lmao

undoubtedly. this is one of the biggest nut shots to jets fans i can ever remember. although 99% wanted him gone so you reap what you sow. those of us who didn't want him gone, were ridiculed. welcome to being a jets fan.

1%

Morons....morons..the friggin kid won FOUR playoff games in his girst two seasons!!! Morons!

undoubtedly. this is one of the biggest nut shots to jets fans i can ever remember. although 99% wanted him gone so you reap what you sow. those of us who didn't want him gone, were ridiculed. welcome to being a jets fan.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.

I did not watch the whole game. But whatever i watched all i could see was the amount of time he had to throw and the amount of weapons he has to throw to. The couple of times i did see him under pressure he was still the Sanchez of old. DIdn't he take an intentional grounding penalty.

So yeah surround a QB with weapons and protect him well enough and surprise surprise he can be decent. But weapons and protection are the most ridiculed notions here.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.

I did not watch the whole game. But whatever i watched all i could see was the amount of time he had to throw and the amount of weapons he has to throw to. The couple of times i did see him under pressure he was still the Sanchez of old. DIdn't he take an intentional grounding penalty.

So yeah surround a QB with weapons and protect him well enough and surprise surprise he can be decent. But weapons and protection are the most ridiculed notions here.

lol dem weazpinsz. top receivers tonight? the immortal brent celek and a 2nd round rookie. didn't we have one of those who washed out? oh yeah. this team sucks a goat dick at finding/developing/putting offensive players in a position to succeed. it's either rex's fault or sanchez's--can't have it both ways that neither is to blame.

Sanchez had some time, and a real offense.  One day, we'll get a real offensive line.  Like the one we used to have.  Our backs will run.  Our TE's will block.  Our WR's will get separation.  And our QB---whatever QB---will be able to hit a target.  Like it used to be.  When we went to two AFCCG's.  Keep drafting defense, though, and loving the good ol' boy....and you'll get an ever diminishing offense.  And lots of newspaper quotes.  REX RYAN MUST ADAPT< OR LEAVE>.  He is either a DC or an HC.  He can't be one pretending to be both.  His time here is passed.  Kudos to Sanchez.  Good luck to you young man,.

Sanchez had some time, and a real offense.  One day, we'll get a real offensive line.  Like the one we used to have.  Our backs will run.  Our TE's will block.  Our WR's will get separation.  And our QB---whatever QB---will be able to hit a target.  Like it used to be.  When we went to two AFCCG's.  Keep drafting defense, though, and loving the good ol' boy....and you'll get an ever diminishing offense.  And lots of newspaper quotes.  REX RYAN MUST ADAPT< OR LEAVE>.  He is either a DC or an HC.  He can't be one pretending to be both.  His time here is passed.  Kudos to Sanchez.  Good luck to you young man,.

he ain't adapting. took him 6 years to realize a week in cancun during bye week probably not the best thing for the players. maybe in another 6 years he will have his guys show up on time for meetings.

lol dem weazpinsz. top receivers tonight? the immortal brent celek and a 2nd round rookie. didn't we have one of those who washed out? oh yeah. this team sucks a goat dick at finding/developing/putting offensive players in a position to succeed. it's either rex's fault or sanchez's--can't have it both ways that neither is to blame.

Those were the only two on the field....eh ?

On top of that the rookie WR is pretty damn good one. And Celek would put Keller and Cumberland to shame any day anytime.

But who am I kidding.........why let facts get in the way on preconceived notions. You can keep on LOLing at dem weaponz all your life.

Those were the only two on the field....eh ?

On top of that the rookie WR is pretty damn good one. And Celek would put Keller and Cumberland to shame any day anytime.

But who am I kidding.........why let facts get in the way on preconceived notions. You can keep on LOLing at dem weaponz all your life.

preconceived notions of what? your opinion is the one that can't be changed by facts and stats. you have more excuses than a pregnant nun to explain that sanchez blew it up tonight through no credit of his own.

Putting it in present context the  people asking for a Rex or Idzik torching will be the very same people who will long for having these guys say in two or three seasons once there decisions seem to pan out or performance somewhere else shows even an iota of success.

I mean we have people who long for Tanny and Sanchez nowadays.

I remember at this other forum, SARS was saying after 2012 to fire Rex and make a heavy play for Chip. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

After that I remember him saying Sanchez was the best QB the Jets had had since Namath. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

Like just about every thread created over at that dumpster fire, they age like a fine, fine wine.

SARS, since you don't post there anymore anyway, you should go necro bump all of that stuff just as a final FU.

Your day of vengeance has come.

Putting it in present context the  people asking for a Rex or Idzik torching will be the very same people who will long for having these guys say in two or three seasons once there decisions seem to pan out or performance somewhere else shows even an iota of success.

I mean we have people who long for Tanny and Sanchez nowadays.

i'll take my chances that geno can't find a new team to start and succeed on. as in he literally won't be able to find it. i don't think he can read a map.

Sanchez stinks. He has a career qb rating in the same neighborhood of Bradford , Fitzgerald, Freeman and Kitna.

He makes as many bad plays as he does good ones and you can never trust him.

He's inacurate, he doesn't see the field and he crumples under a blitz.

But the worst thing is he's not football smart. Remember the red, yellow, green? That was embarrassing.

Yea, Sanchez really stunk up the joint last night.

When was the last time a Jets QB threw for 337 yards, 2 TD's and no turnovers???

BTW, the red, yellow, green was all Rex and his staff because he has no clue how to coach a QB. And I agree, that was pretty embarrassing.

Anyone who thought Sanchez wasn't going to have a great game doesn't understand how things always turn out for the Jets.

Last night was the biggest indictment of Rex and the job he has done here. He has to go.

And FWIW, I'm happy for Mark. He's always seemed like a good kid. He took a lot of abuse here, so I'm glad he's doing well.

Yea, Sanchez really stunk up the joint last night.

When was the last time a Jets QB threw for 337 yards, 2 TD's and no turnovers???

BTW, the red, yellow, green was all Rex and his staff because he has no clue how to coach a QB. And I agree, that was pretty embarrassing.

I need to see a dr. I cannot stop puking.

Archived