Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

After that I remember him saying Sanchez was the best QB the Jets had had since Namath. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

Your day of vengeance has come.

Switch SARS for lancemehl and welcome to jetnation. But let me tell you there is no glory. Especially since you cant bump posts from that far back. Lol.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to see a dr. I cannot stop puking.

watching that game last night made me sick to my stomach as well. I hate the fact this team has been plagued by Idiots running the show for years.

Sanchez is probably jumping for joy he got the F2uck out of this dysfunctional mess because he would have been horrid here last year and this year if he didn't get hurt through no fault of his own. Look on the bright side if Sanchez didn't get hurt he would have stunk it up last year and we would have had to endure another year of Geno next year.... now at least we know we need to do something at the QB position next year.

Remember on draft day how Sanchez was ecstatic to be a Jet? He loved being on this team.

He should've been here 15 years and name retired in ring of honor.

What the Jets FO, Rex and coaching staff did to that kid was criminally negligent.

I remember at this other forum, SARS was saying after 2012 to fire Rex and make a heavy play for Chip. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

After that I remember him saying Sanchez was the best QB the Jets had had since Namath. Everyone called him an idiot and a troll.

Like just about every thread created over at that dumpster fire, they age like a fine, fine wine.

SARS, since you don't post there anymore anyway, you should go necro bump all of that stuff just as a final FU.

Your day of vengeance has come.

Instead of vengeance I've decided to become a Philadelphia Eagles fan for the foreseeable future. It's nice to be right though.

And watching Rex Ryan, John Idzik, and Jets Insider go down in the same year is a nice Christmas present.

SAR I

Remember on draft day how Sanchez was ecstatic to be a Jet? He loved being on this team.

What the Jets FO, Rex and coaching staff did to that kid was criminally negligent.

Been saying this for years and always took the verbal abuse for it. But then I should have looked at who was actually handing out the abuse when Sanchez was stinking it up here ....or should I say the Jets organization stinking it up here

where are all the Sanchez haters ??

Interesting, all the football QB know it all's are no shows in this thread.  

They're doing this cute little thing we're they've shifted blame to Rex.  I don't think anyone other than their cult is buying it but they sure are beating their chests like it's true.  I'll give them that.

Mark Sanchez was good when he had playmakers like:

Edwards,

Holmes,

Cotchery,

Burress,

Keller,

Tomlinson,

Richardson,

Jones,

Washington.

Mark Sanchez wasn't good when he had fap like:

Schillens,

Hill,

Kerley,

McKnight,

Gates,

Hilliard,

Reuland,

Gilyard,

Greene.

The Jets are led by a Defensive Coordinator run amok, trying to prove his daddy's strategy still works, and overloading the defense with all the decent free agents and draft selections to boost his resume when the inevitable happens and he's punted out of town. And I'm not even playing the Tebow card. And I'm not even playing the Sparano card.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Too numb to care anymore

Yeah, that's Phase III of New York Jets Post Back To Back AFC Championship Game withdrawal. I was there two years ago.

You need to get caught up and join us in Phase VII which is Root For Mark Sanchez To Be Super Bowl MVP To Help Our Owner Wake Up And Clean House.

SAR I

They're doing this cute little thing we're they've shifted blame to Rex.  I don't think anyone other than their cult is buying it but they sure are beating their chests like it's true.  I'll give them that.

We gave them all they could handle PAC now they run and hide behind Idiot Rex :) typical

Too numb to care anymore

This is pretty much where I'm at. 

I've said it a number of times here... I love the Jets, but I absolutely hate their employees. Their employees are bringing shame to something I love, and want to have pride in. I've got some goofball on here this week giving me crap for rooting for a lose-out scenario. I'm rooting for Rex, Geno, Idzik, Bradway, Morninwheg and the lot to lose, because with those idiots losing, the Jets ultimately win.

I'm not anti-Jet. I don't revel in misery. I just have a long view on the situation, so a lot of this short-term, short-sighted crap going on right now has made me callous. I don't give a ****.

Mark Sanchez was good when he had playmakers like:

Edwards,

Holmes,

Cotchery,

Burress,

Keller,

Tomlinson,

Richardson,

Jones,

Washington.

Mark Sanchez wasn't good when he had fap like:

Schillens,

Hill,

Kerley,

McKnight,

Gates,

Hilliard,

Reuland,

Gilyard,

Greene.

The Jets are led by a Defensive Coordinator run amok, trying to prove his daddy's strategy still works, and overloading the defense with all the decent free agents and draft selections to boost his resume when the inevitable happens and he's punted out of town. And I'm not even playing the Tebow card. And I'm not even playing the Sparano card.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

rep 1/2 of this.

This is pretty much where I'm at. 

I've said it a number of times here... I love the Jets, but I absolutely hate their employees. Their employees are bringing shame to something I love, and want to have pride in. I've got some goofball on here this week giving me crap for rooting for a lose-out scenario. I'm rooting for Rex, Geno, Idzik, Bradway, Morninwheg and the lot to lose, because with those idiots losing, the Jets ultimately win.

I'm not anti-Jet. I don't revel in misery. I just have a long view on the situation, so a lot of this short-term, short-sighted crap going on right now has made me callous. I don't give a ****.

You're in for a rough stretch then...  Jets are about to rattle of some wins bruh..  throw in a competent QB and watch what the f-ck happens.  even with the worstest coach evarghhh..

I'm preparing to frolic in your anguish.  just in time for Christmas too!

You're in for a rough stretch then... Jets are about to rattle of some wins bruh.. throw in a competent QB and watch what the f-ck happens. even with the worstest coach evarghhh..

I'm preparing to frolic in your anguish. just in time for Christmas too!

Extra incoherent

You're in for a rough stretch then...  Jets are about to rattle of some wins bruh..  throw in a competent QB and watch what the f-ck happens.  even with the worstest coach evarghhh..

I'm preparing to frolic in your anguish.  just in time for Christmas too!

We all know you'd be frolicking with or without my anguish. 

Yea, Sanchez really stunk up the joint last night.

When was the last time a Jets QB threw for 337 yards, 2 TD's and no turnovers???

BTW, the red, yellow, green was all Rex and his staff because he has no clue how to coach a QB. And I agree, that was pretty embarrassing.

Sanchez looked good and so did that WR Jordan Matthews, who had 140 yards and 2td's last night on 7 catches. Yet another WR that should be a Jet. 

This is setting up to be too good to be true.

Mark Sanchez returning to MetLife Stadium on Christmas weekend, can knock Tom Coughlin and Rex Ryan and John Idzik out in one fell swoop. Game will be flexed, Eagles can get a bye. All it takes is a huge contingent of Jets fans, the J-E-T-S chant after every Eagles score. Forget planes and banners and road signs. Will be an epic social media NYJ takedown for all the NFL to see.

Thousands of cheap tickets on Stubhub, Tailgate Joe, Fireman Ed, we need to fill the place with 20,000 Jets fans.

Who's in?

SAR I

it's a MOVEMENT

There are 6,556 tickets available on Stubhub. Sections 126 to 133 on the Eagles side of the field should do the trick, get us on TV, give Fireman Ed a place to chant down low.

Mark Sanchez Jets jerseys are cheap online, I'll find a place where we can get them for $15 bucks each. Or should I do a Kickstarter for our own unique design?

SAR I

Now that we have 8 Sanchez threads going, how long before the barrage of Drew Stanton threads?

Remember him?

This isn't another pro-Sanchez thread.

No different than the brave souls with the "FIRE IDZIK" billboards, the plane at practice, the plane at the Steeler game. If we fill our stadium with fans in Jets gear doing the Jets chant and getting behind Mark Sanchez, makes a far louder statement and on TV too.

I need to reach out to Fireman Ed. Anyone have his email address?

SAR I

This isn't another pro-Sanchez thread.

No different than the brave souls with the "FIRE IDZIK" billboards, the plane at practice, the plane at the Steeler game. If we fill our stadium with fans in Jets gear doing the Jets chant and getting behind Mark Sanchez, makes a far louder statement and on TV too.

I need to reach out to Fireman Ed. Anyone have his email address?

SAR I

Your right. This is a much dumber thread then the pro Sanchez threads. 12 Drew Stanton threads won't be pro Sanchez either

Archived