Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

He hasn't played a game since the 2012 season, where he had nothing to work with. He's not doing bad considering.

Sanchez gets way too much hate in NY for a man who had street bums on his offensive line. I swear the pass rush was practically racing the ball to Sanchez's hands on just about every play. No QB could have done anything under the Jet offensive conditions in 2011 and 2012.

• Downvote 1

Sanchez looks jittery as ever.

Lots of runs. 4 straight runs TD.

Sanchez looks jittery as ever.

Lots of runs. 4 straight runs TD.

so last week Jets fans made excuses for Vick saying hes second string and does not get the reps in practice but if that player is Sanchez who is having a good over all game HES PLAYING BAD OMG they ran it 4 times for a TD can't tell if Im dealing with Trolls or Retards

• Upvote 1

so last week Jets fans made excuses for Vick saying hes second string and does not get the reps in practice but if that player is Sanchez who is having a good over all game HES PLAYING BAD OMG they ran it 4 times for a TD can't tell if Im dealing with Trolls or Retards

I totally agree. At least Mark now has something that he lacked the last 2-1/2 years with us: A real coaching staff!

• Upvote 1

INT Sanchezzzzzz

Who cares, he sucked here, it was a mistake to sign him to that contract, and it was the right move to cut him. The guys pining about him sound like jealous teenagers snooping on what their ugly ex is doing on a first date.

Game winner.  Sanchez is a god.  Jets suck.  

Thanks Idzik.

What voice of reason? Are they through rose collered glasses?

By the way Sanchez just bootlegged under heavy coverage for his second conecutive touchdown!

Tird TD of the day.

SAR and Smashmouth still think he was good. I think that's enough to validate the original assessment for the rest of us.

Trolls gonna Troll.

What voice of reason? Are they through rose collered glasses?

By the way Sanchez just bootlegged under heavy coverage for his second conecutive touchdown!

Tird TD of the day.

It is spelled "turd".

1-8 really takes this fanbase to absurd places. To be fair though I have never seen the day to day pulse of the fanbase at this level of despair in social media mode because in 1996 I was 12 and the Internet was something I was only allowed on a couple of hours a week.

1-8 really takes this fanbase to absurd places. To be fair though I have never seen the day to day pulse of the fanbase at this level of despair in social media mode because in 1996 I was 12 and the Internet was something I was only allowed on a couple of hours a week.

Absurd places if 45 years and counting isn't enough then where you been under a rock

• Downvote 1

he had an 89 rating

foles left with a 99 rating

vick had a 105

• Downvote 2

We screwed up the best QB prospect we've seen in 40 years.

We deserve Mark Sanchez to go elsewhere and be successful. And if it's the icing on the cake to get Idzik and Ryan out of town, good.

SAR I

he threw 2 picks today, COOL YOUR JETS

he threw 2 picks today, COOL YOUR JETS

Who cares he won the game and looked good we haven't scored 2 TDs in months

The Jets ruined O'Donnell,Tebow and Sanchez

• Downvote 1

Sanchez just threw the ball to a wide open Houston LB.

The LB dropped it.

That takes a special skill.