Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

stats can lie, especially passing stats, but the packers have a top 10 passing defense in YPG  and YPA

please kill chimichanga

Instead of vengeance I've decided to become a Philadelphia Eagles fan for the foreseeable future. It's nice to be right though.

And watching Rex Ryan, John Idzik, and Jets Insider go down in the same year is a nice Christmas present.

SAR I

+1. this is my first time seeing him live. This is horrible. Hes so good. lol aways ways. Smh

Slot was wide open but he locked in on his outside dude. Too funny.

Still cant read defenses.

Just roll with the play and hope for the best.

Defense and special teams letting Sanchez down, as they have his whole career

Kelly and the Eagles GM too

Slot was wide open but he locked in on his outside dude. Too funny.

Nah, Kelly fixed that, this is the new Mark Sanchez we're talking about.  Green probably had 13 guys on the field. 

Saw Interstellar in IMAX last night, loved it.  Granted Nolan took some liberties, self-admittedly, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It's movies like that where you really enjoy going to the theater again.

Same ******* quarterback. If I'm Green Bay I'm focusing everything on taking away these short throws and making Sanchez beat you with the mid to deep stuff. That was always the book on him, still looks like it is.

• Upvote 1

Nah, Kelly fixed that, this is the new Mark Sanchez we're talking about.  Green probably had 13 guys on the field. 

Saw Interstellar in IMAX last night, loved it.  Granted Nolan took some liberties, self-admittedly, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It's movies like that where you really enjoy going to the theater again.

Read Kip Thorne's book. Every liberty he took was on the more minor side and done to make things easier to understand. They were both very aware of every little term or aspect that didn't adhere to laws throughout the whole process, but there's a reason behind every one of them.