Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Tell em Smash, these clowns just don't get it...if the defense and ST could do their job, Sanchez would have the Eagles staked to a comfortable 3-0 lead

LOL

The dumb on this board and the hate for Sanchez reaches new levels ... Are you Clowns even watching the game ?

I suppose it's not dumb to declare vindication after one game when spotted 5 turnovers?

I'm sorry, nerds, were you SAYING SOMETHING?

Chip Kelly reaping the rewards of Rex Ryan's development of Sanchez. #thanksidzik

• Upvote 1

In all seriousness, McCarthy sucks at halftime adjustments. I'll be interested to see if Chip Kelly has an answer for the protection issues.

He does. 

Manute Bol wouldn't have caught those last 3 Sanchez passes and he was almost 8 feet tall.

THREE POINTS IN YOUR FACE HATERRRRZZZZ

You've cast your lot with a man who just made a Manute Bol joke.

In all seriousness, McCarthy sucks at halftime adjustments. I'll be interested to see if Chip Kelly has an answer for the protection issues.

HE HAZ EM RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS EM!

Manute Bol wouldn't have caught those last 3 Sanchez passes and he was almost 8 feet tall.

Manute Bol was such a gentle giant. Miss him. 

Kelly and Sanchez have McCarthy right where they want him.

the Hit Sanchez took to the head in 1Q, if it was Brady would have been a personal foul and an ejection.

You've cast your lot with a man who just made a Manute Bol joke.

So, you're saying that Manute Bol WOULD have caught those passes?

the Hit Sanchez took to the head in 1Q, if it was Brady would have been a personal foul and an ejection.

For some reason the refs like to see Sanchez take vicious illegal hits and let it go...must be a league initiative.

Aikman saying that McCoy and the defense aren't helping Sanchez, would love to hear the geniuses here argue against a 3-time SB winner, preach it Troy

Can't blame Sanchez on that....McCoy 's fault

If we follow the logic of our Sanchize Tenure, you not only can't blame him for that, but now that it's happened, nothing that has come before, or after in this game.

13/19 186

Jet fans would have taken that... even Under Bitonti metrics lol

so far he has avoided the big mistake, but that seems to be what's holding them back, he's trying not to screw up

anyone notice he tried to help mccoy up after the fumble and mccoy wouldn't take his help ?   hmmmmmmm

• Upvote 1

If we follow the logic of our Sanchize Tenure, you not only can't blame him for that, but now that it's happened, nothing that has come before, or after in this game.

Wait...Wut?