Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their stats today are very similar

306 2/2 346 2/2 Sanchez got no help. Birds sucked today

Right now I would take either over what the Jets are putting out there

Taking either over what we have, sure....But Sanchez isn't the answer...It was worth rolling to dice on Geno - it didn't work out, but you're not winning a Super Bowl with Sanchez, so move on and try and find someone you can a championship with...

Stanton, that three years old now - the whole Tebow thing was a woody nightmare...

very true but I did say that in one of my posts ... The thing is I've never seen Sanchez play this well over a 2 game span. He just looks like a different QB. We wont know for sure how this pans out until next year IMO because if he does continue to play well the key to becoming a good QB is consistency and keeping the mistakes to a minimum. Time will tell

This was my feelings on Sanchez I wrote that other stuff in response to haters who came in here and made no sense or didn't show up at all. But as soon as a pick 6 is thrown in a game that was already a blowout out they come from the cracks. 

When Sanchez is playing from behind and is under pressure, that's when we'll know if he's turned the corner or not. Masochists, all of you. 

always need more evidence. you'll never admit rex screwed the pooch with sanchez. if he does poorly you will say "see!" if he does well it's the situation/weapons/climate/latitude/phase of the moon.

This proves nothing. We won't really know if SANCHEZ turned a corner until he brings a team from behind. In the Super Bowl. In the rain. Down 30. With a minute left. In 20 below weather. Against the 85 Bears. Throwing to Stephen Hill. Left handed.

fred-rogers-middle-finger.gif

This was my feelings on Sanchez I wrote that other stuff in response to haters who came in here and made no sense or didn't show up at all. But as soon as a pick 6 is thrown in a game that was already a blowout out they come from the cracks. 

Please, you were yanking your chain the second he threw his first touch down and making sure to let everyone know how much you knew about football and evaluating QB talent. There are no haters, just people who knew he sucked and knows that he still sucks. 

Me and the other haters are heading back to our cracks as we speak. You wanna hug this thing out while I'm still here?

Please, you were yanking your chain the second he threw his first touch down and making sure to let everyone know how much you knew about football and evaluating QB talent. There are no haters, just people who knew he sucked and knows that he still sucks. 

Sorry but that's bullsh*t ... I made it very clear that this would take time. You were still trying to claim he didn't play well in his first 2 games which is the only ridiculous part of the argument. How do you yank your own chain and wtf does that even mean ?

Sorry but that's bullsh*t ... I made it very clear that this would take time. You were still trying to claim he didn't play well in his first 2 games which is the only ridiculous part of the argument. How do you yank your own chain and wtf does that even mean ?

Don't backtrack, it's not very becoming. 

Just give him time, guys.

If you bothered to read my points on Sanchez it was more about players around him that was the issue 

So now that he has Jeremy Maclin, Jordan Matthews, Shady and Darren Sproles I wonder what the problem is?  I personally think he's not being pushed enough by Matt Barkley.

Archived