Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

I hope Rex is extended and we can all blame you and Sanchez.

Rex will be gone soon, and every week he'll make the Raiders look like the Eagles did today, and then we will laugh together.

If you bothered to read my points on Sanchez

This is mean. You know I read every word you write, Smash.

Also if your going to pull up sh*t from last week pull it all up. or maybe I go do that

Maybe you do!

Their stats today are very similar

306 2/2 346 2/2 Sanchez got no help. Birds sucked today

Right now I would take either over what the Jets are putting out there

Taking either over what we have, sure....But Sanchez isn't the answer...It was worth rolling to dice on Geno - it didn't work out, but you're not winning a Super Bowl with Sanchez, so move on and try and find someone you can a championship with...

Stanton, that three years old now - the whole Tebow thing was a woody nightmare...

very true but I did say that in one of my posts ... The thing is I've never seen Sanchez play this well over a 2 game span. He just looks like a different QB. We wont know for sure how this pans out until next year IMO because if he does continue to play well the key to becoming a good QB is consistency and keeping the mistakes to a minimum. Time will tell

This was my feelings on Sanchez I wrote that other stuff in response to haters who came in here and made no sense or didn't show up at all. But as soon as a pick 6 is thrown in a game that was already a blowout out they come from the cracks. 

When Sanchez is playing from behind and is under pressure, that's when we'll know if he's turned the corner or not. Masochists, all of you. 

always need more evidence. you'll never admit rex screwed the pooch with sanchez. if he does poorly you will say "see!" if he does well it's the situation/weapons/climate/latitude/phase of the moon.

This proves nothing. We won't really know if SANCHEZ turned a corner until he brings a team from behind. In the Super Bowl. In the rain. Down 30. With a minute left. In 20 below weather. Against the 85 Bears. Throwing to Stephen Hill. Left handed.

fred-rogers-middle-finger.gif

This was my feelings on Sanchez I wrote that other stuff in response to haters who came in here and made no sense or didn't show up at all. But as soon as a pick 6 is thrown in a game that was already a blowout out they come from the cracks. 

Please, you were yanking your chain the second he threw his first touch down and making sure to let everyone know how much you knew about football and evaluating QB talent. There are no haters, just people who knew he sucked and knows that he still sucks. 

• Upvote 3

Me and the other haters are heading back to our cracks as we speak. You wanna hug this thing out while I'm still here?

• Upvote 1

Please, you were yanking your chain the second he threw his first touch down and making sure to let everyone know how much you knew about football and evaluating QB talent. There are no haters, just people who knew he sucked and knows that he still sucks. 

Sorry but that's bullsh*t ... I made it very clear that this would take time. You were still trying to claim he didn't play well in his first 2 games which is the only ridiculous part of the argument. How do you yank your own chain and wtf does that even mean ?

Me and the other haters are heading back to our cracks as we speak. You wanna hug this thing out while I'm still here?

stay out of the cracks

Sorry but that's bullsh*t ... I made it very clear that this would take time. You were still trying to claim he didn't play well in his first 2 games which is the only ridiculous part of the argument. How do you yank your own chain and wtf does that even mean ?

Don't backtrack, it's not very becoming. 

Meet back here next week, haterz. The ol' pendulum of vindication will swing right back into your balls.

• Upvote 1

All this 28-year-old, 6th year quarterback needs is time to develop.

No more protein shakes and an all world coach like chip to develop him since he's only been in the league for 6 years.

Meet back here next week, haterz. The ol' pendulum of vindication will swing right back into your balls.

What pushover is on their schedule?

All this 28-year-old, 6th year quarterback needs is time to develop.

Switch "Mark Sanchez" with "Vernon Gholston" or "DeWayne Robertson," and Smash sounds just like bitonti.

• Upvote 1

Schotty esque just beat the Broncos bub

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Brah.

Schotty esque just beat the Broncos  bub

Nah Denver Just played against a good defense and that's where Peyton sh*ts the bed damn near every time

We haven't had an offense since Shotty and we all ran him out of town.

dang.  who knew we had such a great coordinator, QB and GM.

Nah Denver Just played against a good defense and that's where Peyton sh*ts the bed damn near every time

Too bad Elway didn't sign Sanchez instead. Now they're just stuck with Peyton.

I hate to admit how satisfying this was

sanchize-fumble_zpsnoj0vukv.gif

shady mccoy sees the fumble at the 50 and can't be bothered to try to make the tackle.

wow

I hate to admit how satisfying this was

sanchize-fumble_zpsnoj0vukv.gif

His follies mix tap is dope.

• Upvote 1

Just give him time, guys.

If you bothered to read my points on Sanchez it was more about players around him that was the issue 

So now that he has Jeremy Maclin, Jordan Matthews, Shady and Darren Sproles I wonder what the problem is?  I personally think he's not being pushed enough by Matt Barkley.

• Upvote 3