jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2TD

8 catches for 65 yards

125 yards rushing

Bingo. And it's done.

I think that is how much you need. I'm only 23 points back... So something like 2 TDs and a hundred total yards covers it for me, I think?

Tennessee number 11 in passing D, 29th in rush D. Book it.

Yup. I used Forsett in a couple Fanduel's last week, and he was great.

So now that he has Jeremy Maclin, Jordan Matthews, Shady and Darren Sproles I wonder what the problem is?  I personally think he's not being pushed enough by Matt Barkley.

LOL

The problem is he isn't playing the Carolina Panthers every week. I said it last week, wait until he plays a real defense. I said the same of Mike Vick, because the Pittsburgh D he faced last week was full of backups, and he only found a way to put up 20, and the offense sputtered in the 2nd half. 

I think that is how much you need. I'm only 23 points back... So something like 2 TDs and a hundred total yards covers it for me, I think?

Yup. I used Forsett in a couple Fanduel's last week, and he was great.

Yeah, you ******* prick. I doubt I'll get where I need to be to beat Shane. I'm looking at third and like 5th or 6th.

Yeah, you ******* prick. I doubt I'll get where I need to be to beat Shane. I'm looking at third and like 5th or 6th.

My 2nd team is only at about 85 points, with Big Ben and Antonio going tonight. I doubt I climb into the money with that team. Good job landing 2 in the top 10 dude, that's awesome.

I was sick with a migraine and was puking my guts out yesterday. I had the Red Zone on for background noise and it seemed that every time I looked up Sanchez was turning the ball over. 

Read though this this morning to get caught up and all I can say is: :rl: :rl: :rl: - This thread was an RJF, EY, dbatesman tour de force yesterday! Great, great stuff. 

But the post of the week is this:

the Jets dont lose and Mark Sanchez proves what a worthless football player he is. what a great day. 

tt4wO.gif

Kudos to you,19andOhWait. Kudos to you!

Kudos to you,19andOhWait. Kudos to you!

haha thanks Kleck. I have no idea where that gif comes from or why it exists, but it is hilarious. 

could say I feel bad for Mark, that all this drama and attention is still following him, but not really. hes a millionaire playing a sport for a living. he gets the last laugh at the end of the day. but to all the people in this forum and on the interwebs who were trying to say what a mistake it was to let him go and how he has all the tools to be a great QB in this league, its just a laughable argument to me. some guys have it, some guys dont. hes firmly entrenched himself in the does not have it camp and the eagles will be back at square one at the qb position this offseason. 

Just LMAO...

What the Jets FO, Rex and coaching staff did to that kid was criminally negligent.

He should've been here 15 years and name retired in ring of honor.

Sanchez was the best QB the Jets had had since Namath

BTW, the red, yellow, green was all Rex and his staff because he has no clue how to coach a QB

Last night was the biggest indictment of Rex and the job he has done here. He has to go.

now that he escaped from New York he is proving it was Rex all along

-----------------------------

Are we still going to MetLife on Christmas in our Sanchez jerseys?

Archived