Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to be fair here, Sanchez was Brutal  but so was entire team, Bradley Fletcher got toasted all day, the tackling on Lacy TD catch

was embarrassing. I still do not understand how Jordy is wide open every week

That TD down the sideline he wasn't wide open. It was just a great pass. Plus Mr. Brutal blew 3 sure TD passes to receivers far more open than Nelson was down the right sideline (two of those missed TDs came in a row, not that it mattered at that point). There may have been more but I missed some of the game.

I will say this, it was interesting when they brought up how Chip Kelly decided to get around Sanchez's lack of brains. Has him hurrying the offense up so much so Sanchez's hands are up his center's ass when there are still >15 seconds left on the play clock, therefore Kelly can still talk to his brain-dead QB while they're lined up. Sanchez still is what he is, but it was an interesting way for Kelly to try to get around that by having someone with half a head for the game assessing what the D is showing at the line.

have to be fair here, Sanchez was Brutal  but so was entire team, Bradley Fletcher got toasted all day, the tackling on Lacy TD catch

was embarrassing. I still do not understand how Jordy is wide open every week

Because the guy is fukkin unreal.  Great route runner, field presence, hands of gold, ability to work the sideline, etc.  Plus he has Rodgers throwing to him.  

I was in shock watching the ball just explode out of Rodgers' hand and with ridiculous touch.  We have watched a bunch of POS QBs for so many years that you are left stunned watching a HOF QB pick teams apart.

That TD down the sideline he wasn't wide open. It was just a great pass. Plus Mr. Brutal blew 3 sure TD passes to receivers far more open than Nelson was down the right sideline (two of those missed TDs came in a row, not that it mattered at that point). There may have been more but I missed some of the game.

I will say this, it was interesting when they brought up how Chip Kelly decided to get around Sanchez's lack of brains. Has him hurrying the offense up so much so Sanchez's hands are up his center's ass when there are still >15 seconds left on the play clock, therefore Kelly can still talk to his brain-dead QB while they're lined up. Sanchez still is what he is, but it was an interesting way for Kelly to try to get around that by having someone with half a head for the game assessing what the D is showing at the line.

Philly Def was Brutal, the game was 14-0 before u could blink. Casey Matthews at MLB is a huge liability. . Iggles ST also gave up a punt return for TD.

Because the guy is fukkin unreal.  Great route runner, field presence, hands of gold, ability to work the sideline, etc.  Plus he has Rodgers throwing to him.  

I was in shock watching the ball just explode out of Rodgers' hand and with ridiculous touch.  We have watched a bunch of POS QBs for so many years that you are left stunned watching a HOF QB pick teams apart.

Yep Rodgers is why I switched to Packers. A few Bama players on team is also nice

Philly Def was Brutal, the game was 14-0 before u could blink. Casey Matthews at MLB is a huge liability. . Iggles ST also gave up a punt return for TD.

Whoever 81 is on Philadelphia was WIDE open for an easy TD before the game was totally out of hand. Philadelphia only came away with 3. Plus last week vs Carolina, Philly's receivers were open by more than GB's were last night.

Doesn't matter. He's not our problem anymore (not that we don't have plenty of our own).

I was actually more disappointed in Chip Kelly than I was in Sanchez. That Packers D has been embarrassing QBs all season (Brees and Russell Wilson were the only QBs to throw more TDs than INTs against them this season). But that whole team came out flat and got their asses handed to them all over the place, which was disappointing. 

Can I say it? I must say it. Jordan Matthews against Green Bay last night, 5 receptions, 107 yards, 1 TD. I just hate my sports life right now.

Also, Alshon Jeffery might as well be called the #1 WR in Chicago right now, and CB Phillip Gaines is looking great in KC

#draftdaddy

Eagles were totally outplayed- Mark made some nice throws but mixed in being off target and making bonehead plays.

being off target can be expected for a new starter boneheaded plays are something that has plagued him for a while. I don't think he ever saw Peppers but crap like that has happened before and he must be more aware of LB's waiting on those type throws.

Sanchez is completing passes at  60% and has 6 TD's and 880 yards that's not to shabby I don't think he ever had a 3 game stretch like that in a Jets uniform.

Yesterday the Eagles got their asses kicked almost seemed like they just got blindsided and made some questionable defensive calls early on single covering Jordy Nelson that's never going to work with Aaron Rodgers

Can I say it? I must say it. Jordan Matthews against Green Bay last night, 5 receptions, 107 yards, 1 TD. I  just hate my sports life right now. 

Also, Alshon Jeffery might as well be called the #1 WR in Chicago right now, and CB Phillip Gaines is looking great in KC

makes you want to puke .... This years WR's group is going to go down as the best in history and the NY ******* Jets decided it was best to start drafting them In the 4th god damn round

Can I say it? I must say it. Jordan Matthews against Green Bay last night, 5 receptions, 107 yards, 1 TD. I  just hate my sports life right now. 

If it's any consolation given the JETS record at developing WR's both Matthews and Jeffrey might have been busts if they were drafted by the JETS.

makes you want to puke .... This years WR's group is going to go down as the best in history and the NY ******* Jets decided it was best to start drafting them In the 4th god damn round

Yeah, even guys who I didnt think would be much of anything such as Allen Robinson has even flourished. No name guys like Allen Hurns (also a Jaguar) has also put together some things. 

I will say this, NEVER DRAFT A QB or WR FROM USC! Marqise Lee has done nothing noticeable since week 1. This years WR class looks promising. I dont even want to talk about dude from the Bills. If the Bills get a competent QB the jets may face another 15 years of obscurity. 

Yeah, even guys who I didnt think would be much of anything such as Allen Robinson has even flourished. No name guys like Allen Hurns (also a Jaguar) has also put together some things.

I will say this, NEVER DRAFT A QB or WR FROM USC! Marqise Lee has done nothing noticeable since week 1. This years WR class looks promising. I dont even want to talk about dude from the Bills. If the Bills get a competent QB the jets may face another 15 years of obscurity.

Lee's been injured

Multiple issues was a toe then hamstring or something

Archived