Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

makes you want to puke .... This years WR's group is going to go down as the best in history and the NY ******* Jets decided it was best to start drafting them In the 4th god damn round

it's been an unbelievable class. Evans has been on fire...might take the ROY now. 

That TD down the sideline he wasn't wide open. It was just a great pass. Plus Mr. Brutal blew 3 sure TD passes to receivers far more open than Nelson was down the right sideline (two of those missed TDs came in a row, not that it mattered at that point). There may have been more but I missed some of the game.

I will say this, it was interesting when they brought up how Chip Kelly decided to get around Sanchez's lack of brains. Has him hurrying the offense up so much so Sanchez's hands are up his center's ass when there are still >15 seconds left on the play clock, therefore Kelly can still talk to his brain-dead QB while they're lined up. Sanchez still is what he is, but it was an interesting way for Kelly to try to get around that by having someone with half a head for the game assessing what the D is showing at the line.

That TD down the sideline he wasn't wide open. It was just a great pass. Plus Mr. Brutal blew 3 sure TD passes to receivers far more open than Nelson was down the right sideline (two of those missed TDs came in a row, not that it mattered at that point). There may have been more but I missed some of the game.

I will say this, it was interesting when they brought up how Chip Kelly decided to get around Sanchez's lack of brains. Has him hurrying the offense up so much so Sanchez's hands are up his center's ass when there are still >15 seconds left on the play clock, therefore Kelly can still talk to his brain-dead QB while they're lined up. Sanchez still is what he is, but it was an interesting way for Kelly to try to get around that by having someone with half a head for the game assessing what the D is showing at the line.

The Eagles at one point late last season (without Sanchez behind center) averaged a league low of snapping the ball at 32.1 seconds into the play clock. That would be just about equal to what you saw yesterday. 

Sanchez was bad yesterday but so was the entire team. They got slapped upside the head before they even knew what hit them.

You're correct that Sanchez is no longer our problem but let's at least stick to the facts as we see how his time in Philly plays out.

I absolutely agree with you on that one, especially if Lee pans out. I stated at the end of preseason that I felt the Jags may have had the best draft of any team in the league. Its possible that they hit at QB, and they definitely hit at WR, at least twice, maybe 3 times.

Yep. And I'll be surprised if Bortles doesn't turn out to at least be solid. In maybe a Flacco sort of way.

Yeah, even guys who I didnt think would be much of anything such as Allen Robinson has even flourished. No name guys like Allen Hurns (also a Jaguar) has also put together some things. 

I will say this, NEVER DRAFT A QB or WR FROM USC! Marqise Lee has done nothing noticeable since week 1. This years WR class looks promising. I dont even want to talk about dude from the Bills. If the Bills get a competent QB the jets may face another 15 years of obscurity. 

usc blows,

I was actually more disappointed in Chip Kelly than I was in Sanchez. That Packers D has been embarrassing QBs all season (Brees and Russell Wilson were the only QBs to throw more TDs than INTs against them this season). But that whole team came out flat and got their asses handed to them all over the place, which was disappointing.

When will Sanchez get a chance to play for a coach who understands offensive football?

If I wasnt moving out of the country in 2 weeks I would seriously apply to be a scout for the Jets. 

Maybe they'd pay me to be an online scout because Im seriously kicking the ass of all of Idzik's scouts.

Where you headed, and why?

My plan is to retire out of the country. Always interested in hearing from anyone else making the move.

Where you headed, and why?

My plan is to retire out of the country. Always interested in hearing from anyone else making the move.

I'm FINALLY moving to Germany on the 29th after a half decade of preparation. I have opportunities available to me and my family there that simply isn't here for me in nyc. I want to start having kids, and being a product of the public school system myself I simply can't do that to my future children. From what I see the school system has dipped even further down the toilet bowl than I could have even thought. 

Nonetheless, I got to see the Jets beat the Steelers along with getting some good food from Tailgate Joe's and running into Max and his son before leaving. That wasn't a bad parting of ways gift. 

Better watch those overweight charges on your luggage, those gold bars are really heavy.

Yeah! 

I already got it out of the country. Been going back and forth for the past 5 years to see family, so every time I took the trip I took portions of the savings with me. Also had some friends and family take some back with them when they would fly to the states to see us. I got the last bit left that I purchased during the last year so that will simply be part of the carry-on! 

Also, there's a way to use dollar denomination to your advantage. You know that there's a $10,000 limit on what you can fly with before going through the crazy paper work, well for example if you have a gold eagle which today has a melt value of $1,200 you can actually have that counted as just $50 given the denominated price stamped on the US issued coin. So the airport has to respect the denominated price of the coin issued by the U.S. treasury and not the melt price. 

I'm FINALLY moving to Germany on the 29th after a half decade of preparation. I have opportunities available to me and my family there that simply isn't here for me in nyc. I want to start having kids, and being a product of the public school system myself I simply can't do that to my future children. From what I see the school system has dipped even further down the toilet bowl than I could have even thought. 

Nonetheless, I got to see the Jets beat the Steelers along with getting some good food from Tailgate Joe's and running into Max and his son before leaving. That wasn't a bad parting of ways gift.

Sounds exciting, man. Good luck to you!

A Flacco is all you need to win at least 1 ring. 

you know what you need to win a ring ? A good all around Football team in all three phases. Some very solid role players mixed in as well. Usually the role players are the first to go when players start demanding more money and that's why its so hard to keep a dynasty alive unless you have a really good personnel guy at GM ....

Damn.  About time, man.  I think you were leaving when I was in the middle of my tour.  I'm about to start my third since I got back!

Yeah dude, great to see ya last game. Good luck in Germany. Been to Berlin and Munich a few times, great cities.

Where in Germany are you going to be?

Good luck!  Germans love American Football a lot more than any other European country so you may well be able to carve out a role as a Jets scout. 

Good luck!  Germans love American Football a lot more than any other European country so you may well be able to carve out a role as a Jets scout. 

Thanks 80. If the Jets paid me for my "internet scouting" of college players it would be the smartest move the front office made this year. lol. 

And you never know, maybe while in Germany I can see if Sebastian Vollmer has a younger brother that can play guard and we can finally replace Willie Colon. 

Archived