Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

7 turnovers in 3 and 1/2 games. He's still the same quarterback.

but with a coach who designs roll outs, dump offs and check downs for him.  you don't see him patting the ball waiting for someone to come open anymore

the hurry up is great for him, he doesn't have time to think and kelly is in his head set until the snap

the best part of the offense is the run game and the YAC.  he gets the ball out very fast now, mostly because he trusts his weapinz and has no choice

he will ruin the big game in the big spot tho.

but with the eagles ST's and run game, it seems like he is always looking at 3rd and 3 from midfield or better

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but with a coach who designs roll outs, dump offs and check downs for him.  you don't see him patting the ball waiting for someone to come open anymore

the hurry up is great for him, he doesn't have time to think and kelly is in his head set until the snap

the best part of the offense is the run game and the YAC.  he gets the ball out very fast now, mostly because he trusts his weapinz and has no choice

but with the eagles ST's and run game, it seems like he is always looking at 3rd and 3 from midfield or better

Sure. Kelly's a better offensive coach than Schott was. He's able to mask his awfulness because the Eagles are so stacked on offense, and Sanchez was able to pad the conventional numbers against two sh*t defenses in Carolina and Tennessee. Make no mistake about it though, Philly's doing this in spite of him. 2 turnovers per start is horrific.

Sure. Kelly's a better offensive coach than Schott was. He's able to mask his awfulness because the Eagles are so stacked on offense, and Sanchez was able to pad the conventional numbers against two sh*t defenses in Carolina and Tennessee. Make no mistake about it though, Philly's doing this in spite of him. 2 turnovers per start is horrific.

I think any real team will beat them.  if they make the PO's sanchez will sanchez them

spkyrll.gif

Maybe so, but he isn't playing any worse than Foles was.

Why aren't you banned you are a TROLL nothing more you are here to start trouble and rile up Jets fans. 

From the JI website :

Banned reputation_pos.png avatar3234_0.gif

Join Date May 2003

Location Houston, TX

Posts 52,055      

Yeah you read that right.    52,000+ posts from a Pats troll on a JETS website.    

Give it time, the pick-6 will be sure to come.

every QB throws pics - every QB - it just takes a crafty OC to create  a less risky game plan if your QB is int prone like Sanchez is.  Farve, Mannng, can get away with this stuff but Sanchez cannot.

He needs a really good running game, lots of play action, good wr's and a good line to protect him because he's not the most mobile guy. Under the right conditions, Sanchez is extremely effective. Under the wrong conditions, (last few years in NY) he is a liability. He is not the type of QB who can win a game on his own. But he can be a key part in the right system. He will get a starting job next year in the NFL.   

Bc I like Tx and you're the only one that looks bad by letting him get to you. 7-4 woohoo...

And this is exactly how PatsFanTX managed to stay on JI and post 52000 times.   Because the Mods were too soft on him and some even...*barf*...liked the clown.

He was only banned last year after jetswin finally had enough.  

And this is exactly how PatsFanTX managed to stay on JI and post 52000 times.   Because the Mods were too soft on him and some even...*barf*...liked the clown.

He was only banned last year after jetswin finally had enough.  

I dont understand why anyone would be on another teams message board and try and fit in if he's really a Patriots fan at all today during the Patriots game he was here posting away. He is rude and negative about the Jets and i don't think he brings anything of value to the forum.

Pretty sure I've seen him tap the ball dozens of times this month.

I bet he was really about to do some sh*t each time.

I didn't see today's Eagles game, but I've already seen this rerun enough times.

He's on pace to turn over the ball over 40x if spread over a full 16 game season. And I do expect he'll probably have a couple of actually-good games if he finishes out the season. But it matters not. He did that here, too. Yawn. Lots of bad QBs have good games. Doesn't mean they're good players.

We have our own problems at the position. But we'd still have the same problems if he was here. Maybe even more problems, because he's enough of a tease in practice that a couple of coaches - and maybe the GM - thinks "maybe..." with him, and then reluctantly admits it after he messes up seasons where they had real SB opportunities with someone reliable.

I didn't see today's Eagles game, but I've already seen this rerun enough times.

He's on pace to turn over the ball over 40x if spread over a full 16 game season. And I do expect he'll probably have a couple of actually-good games if he finishes out the season. But it matters not. He did that here, too. Yawn. Lots of bad QBs have good games. Doesn't mean they're good players.

We have our own problems at the position. But we'd still have the same problems if he was here. Maybe even more problems, because he's enough of a tease in practice that a couple of coaches - and maybe the GM - thinks "maybe..." with him, and then reluctantly admits it after he messes up seasons where they had real SB opportunities with someone reliable.

It's almost as if you're saying that it's reasonable to want to rely on your quarterback week in and week out. That's crazy talk.

Archived