Sign in to follow this  
jgb

Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

Stuff like biometric monitoring and canceling Taco Tuesday hasn't really done anything to assuage them.

Dying over here. Hilarious.

Listen to yourselves. I could win with a top 5 running game and top 5 defense.

Add in high fives and jumping and you got yourself a winner.

• Upvote 3

In 2010, Sanchez's QB rating was 75.3.  Good for 27th in the league.  QB Rating is by no means the end-all-be-all of QB stats, but being 27th, speaks to the fact that you're not a top 10 QB.

Also, Mark Sanchez has the highest career INT%, that's INTs per pass, of any active QB.  In his 2010, banner season, it was 2.6, which is still not particularly good.  And this doesn't include fumbles.

Yeah, but if you cherry pick the outlier games, and then add those up using nothing quantitative and only stupid narrative, he's not so bad.

Christmas Vacation was good.

Christmas Vacation > Home Alone > Elf

In that order. That's how they go.

Bad Santa above all.

Coming in hot with the sleeper. I'd say Bad Santa exists somewhere circling those three, unable to be ranked. On any given night I can do Bernie Mac sucking on those oranges over any of the 3. But in terms of consistency and nostalgia, no way.

It also doesn't have Pesci doing this.

When you really think about it, quarterbacks who turn the ball over a lot actually help you, because it gets the defense back on the field and that's who wins games.

• Upvote 2

Geno's game today was the same as Mark's game yesterday.

Did enough to win, compromised by special teams and defense.

SAR I

tFdO5ET.gif

• Upvote 1

They were 6-2 before he took over.  They are now 9-6.  Sanchez went 3-4 as the starter.  He is why the Eagles will be at home wishing Foles had stayed healthy.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend Sanchez at every turn.

When any team that Mark Sanchez plays on wins, it's because he did enough for them to win. When they lose, it's because everyone else didn't do enough.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company