Percy Harvin came to play!

Jetmech

Or we could just keep him. I like how Decker and Harvin are opposites, all we need is to keep losing, set ourselves up for a QB in the draft, and a tall WR.  It would be the first time in a LONG time that we'd be giving a rookie QB the tools to succeed on offense from day 1, a truly novel concept.

Or we could just keep him. I like how Decker and Harvin are opposites, all we need is to keep losing, set ourselves up for a QB in the draft, and a tall WR. It would be the first time in a LONG time that we'd be giving a rookie QB the tools to succeed on offense from day 1, a truly novel concept.

I would rather keep him too.. but I wonder why we have Kerley unless he is demoted to 4th string.... guess that depends on who we get at WR during the off season.

Or we could just keep him. I like how Decker and Harvin are opposites, all we need is to keep losing, set ourselves up for a QB in the draft, and a tall WR.  It would be the first time in a LONG time that we'd be giving a rookie QB the tools to succeed on offense from day 1, a truly novel concept.

big mistake to throw a rookie qb directly into the fire week one next year unless we find a new HC with a serious resume in developing QBs.

Once again, no way a drafting of White, Cooper or Strong doesn't mean the end of Percy.  There is just not enough touches to go around and make everybody happy.

A vote for a new #1 reciever means Percy and his 10 million a year are gone.

Archived