2005 New York Jets WR's

Coles, McCareins, Cotchery and Chrebet.

Trade Santana Moss to Dallas for #11 or #20 pick OR trade Santana to Oakland so they could have both Moss-Porter and we recieve their 1st round pick, whichever that is.

Could anyone see this happening or am I just totally crazy?

Trade Santana Moss to Dallas for #11 or #20 pick OR trade Santana to Oakland so they could have both Moss-Porter and we recieve their 1st round pick, whichever that is.

I choose the latter.

Moss is not worth a first round pick.

Could be a little. As much as I love Chrebet, I want him to enjoy his children. Hope he retires and we can all enjoy remembering his contrabutions to the Jets organization. Don't want to see him risk further injury.

You guys dropped the ball on Randy Moss. I am SO glad he's going to the west coast and not to y'all.

Yes but now take a look at that Raiders offense:

Kerry Collins and his strong arm, as long as he stays out of the bottle he'll be fine.

Jerry Porter and Randy Moss could be the best 1-2 tandem in the league.

LaMont Jordan will probably sign there.

Boy oh boy...Oakland is baaaaack.

I agree, if Ryans can pull that defense together (which I'm a bit dubious of) the Raiders will be in great shape.... but better out of the division than in.

and Collins.... meh... Even though his arm is stronger than both of Penny's combined, I'd still fear Penning-Moss-Moss-McCareins more than Collins-Moss-Porter-Curry.

I agree, if Ryans can pull that defense together (which I'm a bit dubious of) the Raiders will be in great shape.... but better out of the division than in.

and Collins.... meh... Even though his arm is stronger than both of Penny's combined, I'd still fear Penning-Moss-Moss-McCareins more than Collins-Moss-Porter-Curry.

True, and now the Raiders will have a hole to fill at LB with the loss of Harris. The DLine needs to get a legitimate pass rusher as well and Charles Woodson isn't as good as many people make him out to be, they certainly have holes on that defense but their offense could have the ability to be just as good as the Colts'.

I believe the Raiduhs are using a 3-4 scheme now. And i highly doubt that Warren Sapp Stays happy long taking on double teams to free up his LB's. Not that i mind that guy being as quiet as he has been. :lol:

The Raiders with Porter and Moss as two wide receivers can be deadly combination. Collins is the type that is best suited to go down the field and open it up. Lamont winds up there that is going to be a tough offense to defend against.

Archived