Tweeted Manish Girl this morning

Rexorcism

Hes definitely right, but I'm right, too.

maybe. i think the bad relationship between jets fans and the press is because the press tells it like it is--and it is usually bad news that jets fans don't want to hear. rather than direct their anger where they should--at their stinking team--jets fans tie themselves in knots blaming the press, the refs, the commissioner, spygate, favoritism for our rivals... and every other form of conspiracy theory and boogieman imaginable.

maybe. i think the bad relationship between jets fans and the press is because the press tells it like it is--and it is usually bad news that jets fans don't want to hear. rather than direct their anger where they should--at their stinking team--jets fans tie themselves in knots blaming the press, the refs, the commissioner, spygate, favoritism for our rivals... and every other form of conspiracy theory and boogieman imaginable.

That's not true, you can "tell it how it is" without being a blatantly unprofessional troll like Manish is. 

Back when Jenny Vrentas used to cover the Jets I remember her being very professional, without being a "sunshine and rainbows" type. 

Sorry, Dad...

That's not true, you can "tell it how it is" without being a blatantly unprofessional troll like Manish is. 

Back when Jenny Vrentas used to cover the Jets I remember her being very professional, without being a "sunshine and rainbows" type. 

that can be true for one reporter but manish, cannizaro, fatassca...no love lost around here for any of them. like my grandma used to say, if you got a problem with everyone you should look in the mirror

Sorry, Dad...

No dessert for you tonight

that can be true for one reporter but manish, cannizaro, fatassca...no love lost around here for any of them. like my grandma used to say, if you got a problem with everyone you should look in the mirror

No dessert for you tonight

It doesn't have to be an either-or proposition; there can be multiple beat writers/local sports personalities who get off on trolling this fanbase, while simultaneously being right about the fact that we're a complete dumpster fire as a team/organization. That's not to say that everyone writing negative stories about the Jets is doing it to troll (I mean, you couldn't write anything positive about this dumpster fire right now if you tried), as there are plenty of columnists who do so without the snark. But there are a handful who get a kick out of twisting the knife, Manish being the most prominent among them.

It doesn't have to be an either-or proposition; there can be multiple beat writers/local sports personalities who get off on trolling this fanbase, while simultaneously being right about the fact that we're a complete dumpster fire as a team/organization. That's not to say that everyone writing negative stories about the Jets is doing it to troll (I mean, you couldn't write anything positive about this dumpster fire right now if you tried), as there are plenty of columnists who do so without the snark. But there are a handful who get a kick out of twisting the knife, Manish being the most prominent among them.

i like snark. writing about a garbage team is every sports journalism student's wet dream. that's when creativity really gets to shine

you think manish is bad now... when sanchez starts winning games it'll be like christmas morning to these guys

I dont think he's bad, now, I think he's always bad...Making up unnamed sources, trying to start controversy constantly, he's by far been the worst beat guy of them all, a real scumbag.

he is right you know.

He's right if you forget about who is throwing to that WR. Of course, the sh!tstirrer would leave that part out and hope most who read that tweet wouldn't apply critical-thinking skills to recognize that important tidbit.

Archived