Mike Pettine / Mark Sanchez

Smashmouth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right? The Jets never played a similar brand under Rex Ryan. He's never won a single Football game with effecient Quarterbacking, good defense and a solid running game.

Never.

he did with manginis guys.  So yes if we give him a all-pro team and a top 5 defense,rb,oline,and special teams he can win.

Maybe they will let us trade the jets players we have for the pro-bowl team then he can win again but that is because most of the vets that know how to play will ignore him.

Its amazing what a QB that doesnt turn the ball and plays efficient Football can do for a team that can play defense and run the ball well.

Pettine sucks and so does Sanchez. 

Jets fans are miserable. 

This is so true. I don't think Jets fans realize just how much more talented the Browns are than the Jets. We are talking about the difference between the 1980's 49ers teams compared to the early TB Bucs teams as far as talent disparities of the two teams.

This is why Mr. T is gone, and he has been replaced with John, but its going to take years before the Jets can have anywhere near the talent that the Browns have on that roster.

This is so true. I don't think Jets fans realize just how much more talented the Browns are than the Jets. We are talking about the difference between the 1980's 49ers teams compared to the early TB Bucs teams as far as talent disparities of the two teams.

This is why Mr. T is gone, and he has been replaced with John, but its going to take years before the Jets can have anywhere near the talent that the Browns have on that roster.

I swear wrecks could shoot your kids and people would say it wasn't his fault.

if their is a talent disparity remember a coach has a say in putting together a roster. Anyway you spin it it all comes down to coaching where wrecks is a friend not a coach.

pettine is way better than wrecks he proved it last year in bufflao where his defense was ranked 5th and he is proving it this year in cleveland.............face it pettine is waaaaaaaayy better than wrecks.

In 2013, Bills were 10th in yards allowed (jets were 11th giving up one extra yard a game). They were ranked 20th in points allowed (Jets were ranked 19th with one less point allowed). So not sure where you have them the 5th ranked team. You'd be stunned to hear Jets D is #6 in yards allowed this year with all those injuries and players playing secondary for the Jets. Cleveland is 20th. Pettine is nothing but a DC that couldn't handle play calling even when he had the leagues best D. Remember that?

he did with manginis guys.  So yes if we give him a all-pro team and a top 5 defense,rb,oline,and special teams he can win.

Maybe they will let us trade the jets players we have for the pro-bowl team then he can win again but that is because most of the vets that know how to play will ignore him.

Maybe if his team wasn't made up of 80% of the salary cap, and had a GM that hadn't given up on the season back in March, we'd win.  You do realize the Jets had the ability to bring in at least 2 more PB caliber players outside of having Harvin for the whole yr but didn't, right? 

Kellen Celemens, Thomas Jones, Chansi Stuckey - Mangini guys that Rex inherited.

I swear wrecks could shoot your kids and people would say it wasn't his fault.

if their is a talent disparity remember a coach has a say in putting together a roster. Anyway you spin it it all comes down to coaching where wrecks is a friend not a coach.

18th ranked Jets D in 2008 became the leagues premier #1 ranked D in 2009, "wrecks" first season. Yeah, I agree. "wrecks" is not a coach.

Kellen Celemens, Thomas Jones, Chansi Stuckey - Mangini guys that Rex inherited.

You forgot Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman, Chris Baker, Eric Barton, David Barrett, David Bowens, David Clowney, WFH, and the Ghost. Oh, and Bret Ratliff. 

Maybe if his team wasn't made up of 80% of the salary cap, and had a GM that hadn't given up on the season back in March, we'd win.  You do realize the Jets had the ability to bring in at least 2 more PB caliber players outside of having Harvin for the whole yr but didn't, right? 

you do realize the job of a GM and coach is to agree on a roster right?

18th ranked Jets D in 2008 became the leagues premier #1 ranked D in 2009, "wrecks" first season. Yeah, I agree. "wrecks" is not a coach.

i never said he wasn't a DC just not a coach they are two separate entities that wrecks still doesn't know how to decipher between the two.

you do realize the job of a GM and coach is to agree on a roster right?

No its not. If it was, Revis would be in green n white. Does a coach have any input? Yes. Is his decision final? Not in a million years. You do realize GM is the coach's boss, right? Bosses don't always listen to you.

They were traded to Cleveland for Mark Sanchez when the great Mangini constructed another roster filled with talent for the Browns.

Exactly the point. "Wrecks" shipped em out as soon as he could.

Chris Baker, Eric Barton, David Barrett, David Bowens, David Clowney, WFH, and the Ghost. Oh, and Bret Ratliff. 

i never said he wasn't a DC just not a coach they are two separate entities that wrecks still doesn't know how to decipher between the two.

Im sure DC know a thing or two about offenses. Otherwise they wouldn't be DCs.

You forgot Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman, Chris Baker, Eric Barton, David Barrett, David Bowens, David Clowney, WFH, and the Ghost. Oh, and Bret Ratliff. 

you forgot tony richardson, leon washington, cothcery, brad smith, keller, faneca, brick,mangold, moore, woody, coleman, ighediubo, lowery, revis.rhodes, and feely but please don't let facts get in the way.

No its not. If it was, Revis would be in green n white. Does a coach have any input? Yes. Is his decision final? Not in a million years. You do realize GM is the coach's boss, right? Bosses don't always listen to you.

revis is not in green and white because of the owner not the GM, you do realize the owner is boss of the GM right?

And yes a GM and coach agree on a roster then the GM tries and gets him the players he needs but first the GM needs to know what the coach wants because the GM is not the coach and will not be calling the plays.

you forgot tony richardson, leon washington, cothcery, brad smith, keller, faneca, brick,mangold, moore, woody, coleman, ighediubo, lowery, revis.rhodes, and feely but please don't let facts get in the way.

Sounds like you're telling me that Mangini had a great team with a future HoFer playing QB but couldn't do sh*t with them, and then "wrecks" took over that same team minus the HoFer, add a rookie QB, and took it to the AFCCG twice. Thanks, makes total sense now.

Sounds like you're telling me that Mangini had a great team with a future HoFer playing QB but couldn't do sh*t with them, and then "wrecks" took over that same team minus the HoFer, add a rookie QB, and took it to the AFCCG twice. Thanks, makes total sense now.

yeah like i said wrecks can coach a pro-bowl team mostly because the guys are already smart and know how to play but he can not put a decent team together with a GM and he sure as hell can not coach young guys.

Archived