Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, attacking the people voting you is. It's called trying to deflect attention off yourself. If you had nothing to hide, you'd claim already. But maybe you and the rest of the scum team are still cooking up your fake claim. 

No, attacking the people voting you is. It's called trying to deflect attention off yourself. If you had nothing to hide, you'd claim already. But maybe you and the rest of the scum team are still cooking up your fake claim.

I'm not claiming.

You shouldn't believe my claim even if I did.

You pr hunting?

What bugs me here is...... when he was forthcoming and said he was town he got voted for it for being 'nervous'. Then he gets FoSed for not being forthcoming. There's basically no winning here. Which means we have at least one of the scummies pushing this train, imo.

Scum jif would push a mislynch off the rip.

Scum crush would folly him.

Lili just seems to be pr hunting and doesn't even call my omgus omgus.

Nol is a slightly scummy tag-a-long. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole team was in that group and they're trying for a speed lynch on me who is an easy target.

Arsis, you are trying just too hard and making yourself look scummier by the minute. Who said anything about backpedaling? This is how the game is played. You find scum, you rattle their cage and see what falls out. (Unless of course it's Ape. Feces tends to fall out of his cage.) You've proven very interesting so far. 

Arsis, you are trying just too hard and making yourself look scummier by the minute. Who said anything about backpedaling? This is how the game is played. You find scum, you rattle their cage and see what falls out. (Unless of course it's Ape. Feces tends to fall out of his cage.) You've proven very interesting so far.

Talking about something isn't actually doing it though. You're telling me what you're doing without actually doing it. It comes across as you hunting for prs and not knowing what to do when your speed lynch on me fails.

"it was only a trap, lmfao, certainly not a scum slip. Never mind that wolfy intro about not reading my pm"

Scum jif would push a mislynch off the rip.

Scum crush would folly him.

Lili just seems to be pr hunting and doesn't even call my omgus omgus.

Nol is a slightly scummy tag-a-long. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole team was in that group and they're trying for a speed lynch on me who is an easy target.

lol you think you're an easy target? try having a day assigned to lynch you and then we'll talk.

4 pages in and this motherf**ker doesn't even SUGGEST a blind lynch of me. Too easy.

Hey now, I did vote you. I'm just staying on Arsis for the joke and seeing who else comes for the ride. Been a good show so far.

Also, EAD. You're lucky I don't have a DK or you'd have been shot in the face before you even checked into the game.

<3

Archived