Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I was gone all day, guys. Between computer problems and a doc appt I couldn't get on until now. I'm having the computer repaired Thursday, so I'll be scarce till then, possibly. 

Jif is not the final scum. Look elsewhere. He may be SK, I don't know.

If I die tonight, kill Verbal. 

Sorry I was gone all day, guys. Between computer problems and a doc appt I couldn't get on until now. I'm having the computer repaired Thursday, so I'll be scarce till then, possibly. 

No.

Verb as scum, the failed bussing would reach epic proportions in this one.

I realize my soft claim is only going to be believed after my death, but I still gotta do what I gotta do, you know?

So, who else did you view? now that you've claimed for no reason, in a scenario that could see you live through the night and have us lynch Verbal, who scum seemed to want dead pretty bad... With the reality of scum possibly knowing who the doc is.

How do you know JIF isn't scum and verbal isn't SK?

Cop results are town / not town usually.

I'll be conducting an on-site with a new client today. It's about 3 hours in the car, for a 1 hour meeting.

The good news is, my wife gave me whatever bug she had all weekend, so, for lack of another way of putting it... I'm pissing out of my a$$hole.

Street scene: Summer. The present. Man on a sidewalk named Lew Bookman, age sixtyish. Occupation: pitchman. Lew Bookman, a fixture of the summer, a rather minor component to a hot July, a nondescript, commonplace little man whose life is a treadmill built out of sidewalks. And in just a moment, Lew Bookman will have to concern himself with survival - because as of three o'clock this hot July afternoon, he'll be stalked by Mr. Death.

Lily went about her business, just trying to survive. Unfortunately for her, her demise came before her time was up. 

Lewis J. Bookman, age sixtyish. Occupation: pitchman. Formerly a fixture of the summer, formerly a rather minor component to a hot July. But, throughout his life, a man beloved by the children, and therefore, a most important man. Couldn't happen, you say? Probably not in most places - but it did happen in the Twilight Zone.

Lily, One of the Angels, town hider, is dead. 

Maple Street, U.S.A. Late summer. A tree-lined little world of front porch gliders, barbecues, the laughter of children and the bell of an ice cream vendor. At the sound of the roar and the flash of light, it will be precisely 6:43 p.m. on Maple Street. This is Maple Street on a late Saturday afternoon. Maple Street — in the last calm and reflective moment — before the monsters came.

Smash was a resident of Maple Street, enjoying the Saturday afternoon. When he was least expecting it, the monsters came to his house and bang! he was dead. 

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices — to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill — and suspicion can destroy — and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own — for the children — and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is — that these things cannot be confined — to the Twilight Zone.

Smash, The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street, vanilla town, is dead. 

Her name is Nan Adams. She's twenty-seven years old. Her occupation: buyer at a New York department store. At present on vacation, driving cross-country to Los Angeles, California from Manhattan.

Nyn was enjoying her vacation, when she saw someone in need of help. Nyn pulled over, but never got back in her car. 

Nan Adams, age twenty-one. She was driving to California; to Los Angeles. She didn't make it. There was a detour... through the Twilight Zone.

Nyn, The Hitch-Hiker, vanilla town, is dead. 

It is now day, with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Lily was "One of the Angels", me thinks there's probably another. Especially seeing Smash's flip. There's a small handful of us left, anyone that can be cleared will help triangulate the final scum / SK.

JIF is probably SK. I feel like SK's always scum hunt really well, with that 3rd party POV.

On that note, I'm outta here... have a fun day!

Why? 

I can't find that wiki that defines the mafia roles, but the way hider works (IF I'm remembering correctly) is that they die if they hide with scum. So Lily saying "if I die tonight, lynch verbal" sort of indicated that. It also explains why she had no other cop results when I asked her - she wasn't a cop.

Vote Wombat

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider. Alternatively, if the Hider's target gets killed overNight, the Hider will die too.

Most notably, if the Hider tries to hide behind a player who is not Town-aligned, the Hider will passively die and nothing can prevent it. In that way, Hider is similar to a Weak Cop.

While Hiding, the Hider itself is considered an ineligible target for actions - all actions that target the Hider specifically will fail. This applies even to otherwise "piercing" abilities like Strongman kills.

I can't find that wiki that defines the mafia roles, but the way hider works (IF I'm remembering correctly) is that they die if they hide with scum. So Lily saying "if I die tonight, lynch verbal" sort of indicated that. It also explains why she had no other cop results when I asked her - she wasn't a cop.

Gotcha. Unvote vote Verbal

2. Hallia Ape

8. Pac Hess

10. Wombat

11. AVM

12. Verb 

13. JiF

I'm town. I'm thinking Wombat is as well. I don't believe that Pac or Hallia would have left the game with SK as their role, so Hess is probs town too (risky assumption, but he's playing like he inherited vanilla, imo).

Leaves us with Verb, JIF and AVM.

Verb is scum.

JIF or AVM is SK.

I could flip a coin. Can anyone clear either of these guys, or anyone else left?

Archived