Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I would be happy about the emo meltdown that I was bound to find in the scum thread but I'm really not. Sorry Nolderp. You're my #2 now. I know how you feel.

And no, I didn't PM Leelou complaining about Arsis, she can back that up. He's a weird dude.

Hmm...

One of my biggest pings of the game, and I let myself be talked off of it. 

Not many people assuage my suspicion the way AVM did this game. He deserves the win, and having JIF flounder through the final day to seal the town loss is like the cherry on top.

I thought I would be happy about the emo meltdown that I was bound to find in the scum thread but I'm really not. Sorry Nolderp. You're my #2 now. I know how you feel.

And no, I didn't PM Leelou complaining about Arsis, she can back that up. He's a weird dude.

I missed all of that... what exactly happened? 

This is true, JiF did not PM me. 

lol

Ape just unintentionally tried to game the mod...

"Should I blind hammer Verbal and let Verbal replace Pac when he gets back?"

Yeah, because answering that question won't confirm his alignment or anything....

Oh, it wasn't unintentional. I was seeing if I could get Leelou to slip, or scum to flip out that I asked.

I failed to bring 80 to lynch. Haha. Ok.

The reason I was convincing AVM was because of his claim and I was at L-1. I thought we would both be going after AVM today but your stupid ass landed on me because you hate to admit that I played a great game nailing scum on back to back days.

Whatevs.

Great game AVM.

What the **** is the point of playing a game when the best move is not to play?

Nolder said this in the scum QT.

This is part of why I stopped playing, he's right. It's not a criticism of the group, rather a challenge. Go all in. People here are starting to play so guarded, it feels a little like DM at times. We routinely lynch out the participating players (except me, when I'm way off base LOL). 

A lot of the older players played to see what they could get away with. We, collectively, need to adopt a bit more of that when we play.

I failed to bring 80 to lynch. Haha. Ok.

The reason I was convincing AVM was because of his claim and I was at L-1. I thought we would both be going after AVM today but your stupid ass landed on me because you hate to admit that I played a great game nailing scum on back to back days.

Whatevs.

Great game AVM.

GG everyone :)

You are so easily trolled.

Nolder... just when I defend you, you do this...

Ape is already second highest poster?
Dude needs to calm down. I understand he had to make up for Hallia's non participation but still.

You spent the entire scum thread crying about people not participating enough, then say this.

Butthead.

On the phone so I can't find the post but apparently and Nyn pointed it out in the dead thread, Lily said to kill me if she died during one of the nights.

I remember it too. So stupid.

I actually want to say I remember it too, now. That's a bummer. LOL

Sorry Lily, she actually deserves town MVP, she set us up with a clear path to the win and we ended up slap-fighting instead.

Great setup, Leelou!

Since when do you guys ever listen to me? lol I'm honestly surprised that no one picked up on the hider clues. I also stated definitively that Jif was not scum. When do I ever say anything definitively, especially declaring someone town? You guys had me yelling at my computer. lol 

It was a really fun game, anyway. 

Great setup, Leelou!

Since when do you guys ever listen to me? lol I'm honestly surprised that no one picked up on the hider clues. I also stated definitively that Jif was not scum. When do I ever say anything definitively, especially declaring someone town? You guys had me yelling at my computer. lol 

Agreed!

Great setup, Leelou!

I blame JIF.

Archived