Conner Cook on prime time tonight 8pm

Better2bgreenthanblue

Looking forward to a real test for Cook. Some say he isn't coming out unless he is a 1st rounder. Let's see what he's made of. I am game to trade back in round 1 and take Cook and pick up an extra 3rd.

Yeah, let's trade away the first overall n pick up a 3rd rounder along with the mid 1st rounder. Never mind the value chart.

Didn't think Cook looked that great when pressured. All the tools are there just needs time to develop. Strikes me as the type who needs to sit a couple years and learn. Maybe it's best he stay at MSU another year.

Mariota or trade for someone as FA looks like slim pickings. We cannot afford to win another game this year.

Cook has all the tools but needs to be developed for the NFL game. NFL QBs are constantly improving and Cook is no different. He needs work.

I would draft Cook and bring in a Vet FA QB who can win now and name him the starting QB. Cook would have to beat out the Vet to play now, but is the QB for the future.

Cook has all the tools but needs to be developed for the NFL game. NFL QBs are constantly improving and Cook is no different. He needs work.

I would draft Cook and bring in a Vet FA QB who can win now and name him the starting QB. Cook would have to beat out the Vet to play now, but is the QB for the future.

Agree. I actually think it behooves him to enter the draft this year and sit, not try to hone his game at the college level where the speed isn't even remotely close.  If he came out now, there'd be less pressure on him to start his rookie year than if he stayed for another season.  I was deadset on Manziel falling on his face if he started right out of the gates and felt his best bet was to sit for a year or two like Romo did.  I think the Browns are going to end up doing him a whole lot of good by having him hold the clipboard  behind Hoyer.  Lol at looking to the Browns for organizational advice. 

I liked what I saw last night. All the draftkins' complaints were about him rattling with contact, but he made a ton of good plays last night with his pocket collapsing around him. I'd take him at #3 and wouldn't look back.

I agree 100%. Draft him at 3, sign a vet.

On another note, Keyshawn's cousin looks pretty good too.

Archived